GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Electronics

Old 09-03-2013, 01:15 AM   #1
Mk6ftw
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: 2010 gti 2 dr DSG
AWE boost gauge!! Mint condition!!

Hey guys

so I don't have too long on here cause I just got my gti like 2 months ago, and I'm selling it already. To be exact the guy is picking it up this Thursday.

Part was on a MK6 gti 2010 cbfa engine code.

Anyways i have a AWE side air vent boost gauge. I purchased it a month ago. Bought and installed at pacific German tuning in lake forest California. Receipts in hand, as well as all Manuel's. This thing is flawless, measure up to 30 psi and has warning light when exceeding 30 psi's. plus the light on it is 99% the same as the cluster lighting. Brand new is 200, so make me an offer! Something I can't refuse. 150?

No shipping prefer local.

Part is located in SoCal. Specifically in orange area.

I really would like to sell by Thursday. I would like the money for my new car. Make me an offer! Call or text me for faster response please. If I don't answer leave message 949-505-2138 and for pics!

Thanks
Mk6ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:12 AM   #2
McFuzz
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2012 GTI
With vent? With no vent? Just the gauge and no supporting hardware?

Also - why did you flip the car so fast?
McFuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
Mk6ftw
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: 2010 gti 2 dr DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFuzz View Post
With vent? With no vent? Just the gauge and no supporting hardware?

Also - why did you flip the car so fast?
Everything is included. Vent that boost gauge goes in, all wireing, heck ill even throw in the boost vacuum tap that u need as well, endless u have one already, and all paper work manuals etc.

And I have a 3 year old and I thought I was ganna be cool with the car being a 2 door, and came to realize its a pain in the butt, folding that seat every single time.. Nah not for me, so im moving on to a wrx 4 door
Mk6ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
wohv
Touring Car Champion

Drives: 13' CW GTI DSG 4DR, 05' Lexus GX470
why not just trade the 2dr for a 4dr GTI? Plus the WRX is manual, IDK how the traffic is in your area but I would def consider that, it was the reason why I changed my decision from purchasing a WRX. Plus the interior is bland, but i guess thats a good thing in case your child is a bit messy, nothing too fancy to damage.
Mods: Unitronic Stage 2+ ECU | Unitronic Stage 2 TCU | APR K04 ported/ ceramic coated headers | IE FDS Intercooler | SPM Street TBE | Neuspeed P-Flo | 35% Tint | Neuspeed RSE52 | Michelin PSS | White Grill Stripes | NS Vent Mount Gauge | Golf R Side Skirts | Black Mirror Covers | LED tails
wohv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #5
corydd
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: '10 CW GTI DSG Autobahn
Post a price, forum rules.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #6
BJonesCSG
Autocross Newbie

Drives: 2010 CSG GTi
He does have a price. Says 150
BJonesCSG is offline   Reply With Quote