GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > GTI 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 10-19-2017, 10:43 AM   #113
Madhav
Drag Race Newbie

Drives: 2010 Golf GTI DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
I want it but COBB don't like my ECU
They don't like mine either. I emailed and asked when the DSG flash tunes are due and they said the Mk7 is due for release before the Mk6 USDM, and then who knows when the ROW are due? maybe 6 months?

Anyhow so I decided to go with another option because my build can't progress without a DSG tune.
Madhav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:19 PM   #114
COBB Tuning
Go Kart Champion

Drives: 2012 GTI, 2015 GTI, 2016 GTI
GOOD NEWS!

For a few months now, Mk6 GTI Accessport users have been, unfortunately, experiencing an issue where the Accessport's firmware would crash out of the Gauges screen and back to the main menu unexpectedly. We are happy to announce that this issue has been resolved in firmware versions 1.7.3.0-15553 and newer! Simply updating the Accessport firmware will address the issue, reflashing the map on the ECU is NOT required.

Firmware release notes can be found HERE.

As a reminder, updating your Accessport firmware is free and easy to do in just a few minutes using Accessport Manager on your computer.

Accessport Firmware Update Instructions

Marshall@COBB
COBB Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:19 PM   #115
nagokart
Drag Racing Champion

Drives: 2012 Volkswagen GTI Autobahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBB Tuning View Post
GOOD NEWS!

For a few months now, Mk6 GTI Accessport users have been, unfortunately, experiencing an issue where the Accessport's firmware would crash out of the Gauges screen and back to the main menu unexpectedly. We are happy to announce that this issue has been resolved in firmware versions 1.7.3.0-15553 and newer! Simply updating the Accessport firmware will address the issue, reflashing the map on the ECU is NOT required.

As a reminder, updating your Accessport firmware is free and easy to do in just a few minutes using Accessport Manager on your computer.

Marshall@COBB
Old 12-09-2017, 12:34 PM   #116
Laimface
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: '09 Candy White GTi 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBB Tuning View Post
GOOD NEWS!

Marshall@COBB
One issue that isn't fixed, when starting the car, the "connecting to ecu" cogs constantly spin without going into the gauges. I need to exit the gauges and re-enter them for it to display anything!
Old 12-12-2017, 03:23 PM   #117
nagokart
Drag Racing Champion

Drives: 2012 Volkswagen GTI Autobahn
I have the issue of the auto-off feature sometimes not working. This happens maybe every month or so. I'll come back to my car to the AP still on with the message "..has detected the engine has shut off....". I have to unplug and replug it in to reset it.

Also, another issue is sometimes the gauges screen will crash and start over at the gauges screen. It doesn't go to the menu. The new update didn't sort this issue.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:12 PM   #118
Laimface

It's almost 6 months since the "features" update came out, still no sign of it for anyone outside of the USA....
Old 02-01-2018, 12:28 PM   #119
Cadubya
DUBYA

Drives: 2011 K04 GTI 4DR 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
It's almost 6 months since the "features" update came out, still no sign of it for anyone outside of the USA....

Murica
Old 02-01-2018, 05:11 PM   #120
Laimface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadubya View Post
Murica
I even offered to beta test, seeing as I have an ROW spec car. Looks like they needed me after all

Tags
accessport, accesstuner, cobb, cobb tuning, tune