GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Off-Topic Discussions > OFF-TOPIC Lounge!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2017, 12:23 PM   #29
lostk
Touring Car Champion
 
Drives: pos mk6 gtiiii
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nothx
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart2278 View Post
Does anyone here actually care what happens to Milo? He has become famous off of agitating the left, they just flipped the script on him, and used media to make him look bad.

Having said that I can definitely see older republicans hating him just as much as liberals seem to. If he starts to become a burden to the Republican party, I could see people on the right dropping their support for him.

Do I really believe he is a pedo? No.
no one made him look bad except himself...and u dont believe he is a pedophile?
lostk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 12:52 PM   #30
Philimon
Rally Car Champion
 
Drives: 2012 GTI
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 351
No one cares about milo, except those who feel upset that he may be perceived as representative of gay people. They don't want to be associated and would like to see him go away. Yes, people are told to believe trump is anti-gay, and milo supports trump, so they also hate milo.

People who don't care about milo I imagine include supporters of free speech, or are just unaware of the milo menace.

To derail this thread a tiny bit from its eventual conclusion of trolls name-calling: did you guys see last weeks trump press speech/interview. Hilarious. While addressing the cnn reporter he presidentially changed CNN's name from "fake news" to "very fake news", and he even took some shots at Clinton when press brought up Russia by explaining how H. Clinton sold 20% of our uranium to Russia (for kickbacks). He was just ragging on all the press the whole time. "Is this going to be a nice question?" "Yes." (Unfair question proceeds). "Ouch. That's the media for you folks."
Philimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:32 PM   #31
lostk
Touring Car Champion
 
Drives: pos mk6 gtiiii
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nothx
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philimon View Post
No one cares about milo, except those who feel upset that he may be perceived as representative of gay people. They don't want to be associated and would like to see him go away. Yes, people are told to believe trump is anti-gay, and milo supports trump, so they also hate milo.

People who don't care about milo I imagine include supporters of free speech, or are just unaware of the milo menace.

To derail this thread a tiny bit from its eventual conclusion of trolls name-calling: did you guys see last weeks trump press speech/interview. Hilarious. While addressing the cnn reporter he presidentially changed CNN's name from "fake news" to "very fake news", and he even took some shots at Clinton when press brought up Russia by explaining how H. Clinton sold 20% of our uranium to Russia (for kickbacks). He was just ragging on all the press the whole time. "Is this going to be a nice question?" "Yes." (Unfair question proceeds). "Ouch. That's the media for you folks."
milo is a self-loathing "gay" who plays upon the conservative stereotypes of gay men...stop defending milo for christs sake...
lostk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:35 PM   #32
lostk
Touring Car Champion
 
Drives: pos mk6 gtiiii
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nothx
Posts: 255
philimon...if u think milo is the poster boy for "free speech"...i dunno what else to say to u after that...but u are a fan of alex jones so u would defend ur side no matter what...u sound like a cultist to me...
lostk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:37 PM   #33
bart2278
Formula 5000 Driver
 
bart2278's Avatar
 
Drives: racecar kngikcuf a sti
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 1,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostk View Post
no one made him look bad except himself...and u dont believe he is a pedophile?
I don't have any evidence to suggest he is one. I haven't seen any kids come out and say Milo molested them. Nobody has found naked kids on his computer, or caught him socializing with known creeps. I agree that he made himself look bad, but what is so different from anything else he does? The difference is his opponents, whoever that may be, created an opportunity to marginalize him and his opinions.
__________________
Eurodyne Tune • ECS Intake • RSR Clutch • Peloquin LSD • Fluidampr Crank Pulley• Neuspeed FMIC • Charge & Top Pipe • Turbosmart Thing • Dieselgeek Short Throw • Eurojet Catless DP • Vanguard Catback • R8 Coils • Bosch Plugs • 034 Street Density Trans/Motor Mounts • Advanti HY Hybris Black • Conti ExtremeContact • Mabotech m380h w/tune
bart2278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:41 PM   #34
lostk
Touring Car Champion
 
Drives: pos mk6 gtiiii
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nothx
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart2278 View Post
I don't have any evidence to suggest he is one. I haven't seen any kids come out and say Milo molested them. Nobody has found naked kids on his computer, or caught him socializing with known creeps. I agree that he made himself look bad, but what is so different from anything else he does? The difference is his opponents, whoever that may be, created an opportunity to marginalize him and his opinions.
normalizing pedophilia and pederasty isnt evidence enough???

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...g-away-w468012

A blog called the Reagan Battalion re-circulated excerpts of a year-old interview of Milo by the Drunken Peasants podcast, in which he clearly endorses sex between men and underage boys.
Yiannopoulos talked about how "we get hung up on this kind of child abuse stuff," dismissing what he calls the "oppressive idea of consent."
"In the homosexual world particularly," said Yiannopoulos, who is gay, "some of those relationships between younger boys and older men [are] sort of coming-of-age relationships ... in which those older men have helped those young boys to discover who they are."
When one of the podcast co-hosts suggested that it sounded like he was talking about Catholic priest molestation, Yiannopoulous quickly co-signed, claiming personal experience in that area.
"You know what?" he shouted. "I'm grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him."
When challenged that he seemed to be endorsing pedophilia, Yiannopoulos then retreated to a semantic argument.
"You're misunderstanding what pedophilia means," he said. "Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old, who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty."
lostk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:44 PM   #35
Sanderzzz
Formula 5000 Champion
 
Sanderzzz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Stage 2+ GTI
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBPL8 View Post



Newsflash: Milo isn't a fucking US citizen.
Neither are all the illegals about to get sent back home. Funny how that works both ways eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBPL8 View Post
Don't forget that half of Breitbart's staff threaten to walk out if Milo doesn't get fired.

But hey, they must be "little idiot leftists" according to our triggered FocalPoint here.
No one cares about Breitbart. I'm a republican and don't care. Next point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadubya View Post
If you all can't get your point across without resorting to fowl and demeaning language then you'll be banned and this thread will be deleted. Consider this the one and final warning.
This. Unsure how LostK is somehow still allowed to post his flaming heaps of crap on this forum anyways...
__________________
2012 Autobahn 4D GTI | 6 MT | APR Stg 2 v2.4 | APR Stg 1 & 2 CAI | APR TBE | APR IC | RSR stg 2 clutch | Solowerks Coils | DEPO R Tails | VMR 710 Gunmetal | BFI Knob | 986 Brembo Calipers (soon)
Sanderzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:57 PM   #36
Sirbikesalot
Autocross Newbie
 
Drives: 2011 GTI 4dr Gray APR stage 2 V 2.1
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eau Claire, WI
Posts: 85
I have not been able to look. At work. Is there actual stand up in court evidence to suggest he is a pedophile. I am an ex cop who has arrested them. We need them off the streets obviously. As a public figure, he will have many haters. It's a given. The only evidence I care a sniff about is "actual" "irrefutable" evidence. Is there any?
__________________
Jake D. Miller
Sirbikesalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:57 PM   #37
lostk
Touring Car Champion
 
Drives: pos mk6 gtiiii
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nothx
Posts: 255
if ppl who post sexist topics like this are allowed 2 post this: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109635
then why is it so bad that i post here?
lostk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:59 PM   #38
Sanderzzz
Formula 5000 Champion
 
Sanderzzz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Stage 2+ GTI
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirbikesalot View Post
I have not been able to look. At work. Is there actual stand up in court evidence to suggest he is a pedophile. I am an ex cop who has arrested them. We need them off the streets obviously. As a public figure, he will have many haters. It's a given. The only evidence I care a sniff about is "actual" "irrefutable" evidence. Is there any?
If you're asking if he broke any laws and this will ever be more than a news story, then no it does not appear to be the case.
__________________
2012 Autobahn 4D GTI | 6 MT | APR Stg 2 v2.4 | APR Stg 1 & 2 CAI | APR TBE | APR IC | RSR stg 2 clutch | Solowerks Coils | DEPO R Tails | VMR 710 Gunmetal | BFI Knob | 986 Brembo Calipers (soon)
Sanderzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 03:00 PM   #39
Sanderzzz
Formula 5000 Champion
 
Sanderzzz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Stage 2+ GTI
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostk View Post
if ppl who post sexist topics like this are allowed 2 post this: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109635
then why is it so bad that i post here?
What in that thread was sexist? Disputing false claims of a gender pay gap because the left likes to manipulate the numbers is not sexist, it's fact checking.
__________________
2012 Autobahn 4D GTI | 6 MT | APR Stg 2 v2.4 | APR Stg 1 & 2 CAI | APR TBE | APR IC | RSR stg 2 clutch | Solowerks Coils | DEPO R Tails | VMR 710 Gunmetal | BFI Knob | 986 Brembo Calipers (soon)
Sanderzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 03:04 PM   #40
lostk
Touring Car Champion
 
Drives: pos mk6 gtiiii
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nothx
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirbikesalot View Post
I have not been able to look. At work. Is there actual stand up in court evidence to suggest he is a pedophile. I am an ex cop who has arrested them. We need them off the streets obviously. As a public figure, he will have many haters. It's a given. The only evidence I care a sniff about is "actual" "irrefutable" evidence. Is there any?
his employer breitbart condemned his pedophilia advocacy...http://www.mediaite.com/online/breit...-indefensible/

Alex Marlow said Tuesday that video of the comments came as a “total surprise to people in the Breitbart administration,” and that they found them “very troubling and upsetting… the bottom line is the comments are not defensible.”

Marlow didn’t announce any punishment or termination of the senior Breitbart editor, but promised answers later in the day: “Milo’s going to have a press conference later today, and he’s going to talk about his future with Breitbart. He’s going to talk about a bunch of different things.”

“The comments are absolutely indefensible, they’re appalling, and very disappointing that those came out,” he reiterated. “However, there is context. Some of the context is that Milo is a gay man, who was abused as a child. These are not irrelevant.”
lostk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 03:21 PM   #41
Sirbikesalot
Autocross Newbie
 
Drives: 2011 GTI 4dr Gray APR stage 2 V 2.1
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eau Claire, WI
Posts: 85
I'll have to look. Comments can definitely be taken way out of context. Even those with the highest of IQ's mispeak as well. Everyone deserves a chance to explain.
__________________
Jake D. Miller
Sirbikesalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 03:24 PM   #42
bart2278
Formula 5000 Driver
 
bart2278's Avatar
 
Drives: racecar kngikcuf a sti
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 1,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostk View Post
normalizing pedophilia and pederasty isnt evidence enough???

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...g-away-w468012

A blog called the Reagan Battalion re-circulated excerpts of a year-old interview of Milo by the Drunken Peasants podcast, in which he clearly endorses sex between men and underage boys.
Yiannopoulos talked about how "we get hung up on this kind of child abuse stuff," dismissing what he calls the "oppressive idea of consent."
"In the homosexual world particularly," said Yiannopoulos, who is gay, "some of those relationships between younger boys and older men [are] sort of coming-of-age relationships ... in which those older men have helped those young boys to discover who they are."
When one of the podcast co-hosts suggested that it sounded like he was talking about Catholic priest molestation, Yiannopoulous quickly co-signed, claiming personal experience in that area.
"You know what?" he shouted. "I'm grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him."
When challenged that he seemed to be endorsing pedophilia, Yiannopoulos then retreated to a semantic argument.
"You're misunderstanding what pedophilia means," he said. "Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old, who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty."
Is he normalizing pedophilia for you? It sure hasn't normalized it for me. I would have to sit down and listen to the podcast for context to make a decision on whether or not he was serious. What he said is not evidence of anything. If personal expression was evidence of illegal activity, the Podestas would be serving time for that creepy ass artwork they have of children.
__________________
Eurodyne Tune • ECS Intake • RSR Clutch • Peloquin LSD • Fluidampr Crank Pulley• Neuspeed FMIC • Charge & Top Pipe • Turbosmart Thing • Dieselgeek Short Throw • Eurojet Catless DP • Vanguard Catback • R8 Coils • Bosch Plugs • 034 Street Density Trans/Motor Mounts • Advanti HY Hybris Black • Conti ExtremeContact • Mabotech m380h w/tune
bart2278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#assman

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.