GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Off-Topic Discussions > OFF-TOPIC Lounge!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2017, 04:50 PM   #57
Goingnowherefast
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
Goingnowherefast's Avatar
 
Drives: 16 GTI S 6MT, 91 Miata
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Walled Lake, MI
Posts: 699
Like I said, getting the whole story is important.
__________________
2016 GTI S 6MT//2014 Fiesta ST 6MT//1991 Miata 5MT

Turbo miata build starting here: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96866
Goingnowherefast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:26 AM   #58
DUBPL8
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
DUBPL8's Avatar
 
Drives: A really fast 4 door S14
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 11,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadubya View Post
If you all can't get your point across without resorting to fowl and demeaning language then you'll be banned and this thread will be deleted. Consider this the one and final warning.
Was it necessary to delete the posts instead of editing out the insults?
__________________
Ex-MK6 owner
JZX90 Mark II Tourer V
JZS149 Crown Majesta Type B
JZS147 Aristo 3.0V
DUBPL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:41 AM   #59
DUBPL8
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
DUBPL8's Avatar
 
Drives: A really fast 4 door S14
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 11,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderzzz View Post
Yep he's definitely a pedophile. No doubt. How dare he talk about sexual assault of children when he has no idea what that's like...
Pity that Milo doesn't show the same humility towards other victims of sexual abuse. Recall what he said about rape on college campuses in a conversation with Joe Rogan?

"Of course the ones-that-do-involve-sex rape stories are all frauds and hoaxes."

"The ones that don't involve sex, the sort 'oh, hideous, someone touched my breast, how awful' — what's a woman really telling you there? She telling you that someone was sexually interested in her. It's a sort of bragging, isn't it?"

"Oh gawd. Our parents' generation would have turned ’round and said, 'Keep your fuckin' hands to yourself,' and moved on with their lives. They wouldn't have gone into university administration and tried to destroy the guy's reputation and life over it. It's not that big a deal. Someone touched your tit. Get over it."

Followed by this photo of him denying the existence of rape culture:



What you and the other Milo supporters in this thread fail to realize is not only lacking the ability to grasp, but the point blank refusal to grasp the main points made here.

It's about the sheer hypocrisy. Milo has made a career spitting venom at abuse victims, women, feminists, transgender students, and dismissing the suffering or pain of others. Now he is pitifully portraying himself as the victim only after having been backed tightly into a corner, expecting sympathy and mercy when he shows absolutely none.

Milo is only sorry because he can no longer make a living by being a hate-filled, disgusting human being who is hateful toward transgender people, blacks, women, people of color, Muslims, etc. Basically, anyone who is not buying his 💩 about "freedom of speech".

Seriously, fuck that guy. And his cultish followers as well.
__________________
Ex-MK6 owner
JZX90 Mark II Tourer V
JZS149 Crown Majesta Type B
JZS147 Aristo 3.0V
DUBPL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:49 AM   #60
DUBPL8
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
DUBPL8's Avatar
 
Drives: A really fast 4 door S14
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 11,656
Let's be honest about one thing: America doesn't have a free speech problem. What it does have is a problem with people misinterpreting the right of free speech to mean freedom to say whatever you want without fear of repercussion or condemnation.

If Dixie Chicks didn't get a free pass for criticizing the President at a London concert in the lead-up to the Iraq War, then neither does a provocative shithead like Milo. If anything, Milo deserves much worse than what the Dixie Chicks were subjected to. I stand by my statement that Milo deserves castration for normalizing pedophilia and the relationships between teenage boys and adults.
__________________
Ex-MK6 owner
JZX90 Mark II Tourer V
JZS149 Crown Majesta Type B
JZS147 Aristo 3.0V
DUBPL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:59 AM   #61
DUBPL8
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
DUBPL8's Avatar
 
Drives: A really fast 4 door S14
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 11,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goingnowherefast View Post
Like I said, getting the whole story is important.
Dude, the whole story is already out, and Milo is getting punished for it.

If other conservatives don't want to have anything to do with him, why do you STILL insist on "getting the whole story"?

Pretty clear-cut here:

__________________
Ex-MK6 owner
JZX90 Mark II Tourer V
JZS149 Crown Majesta Type B
JZS147 Aristo 3.0V
DUBPL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:21 AM   #62
DUBPL8
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
DUBPL8's Avatar
 
Drives: A really fast 4 door S14
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 11,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirbikesalot View Post
I'll have to look. Comments can definitely be taken way out of context. Even those with the highest of IQ's mispeak as well. Everyone deserves a chance to explain.
I'm sorry but there's nothing "way out of context" displayed here. He was clearly advocating boy-man love, between a 13 year old and an adult. Stop giving a pedophile the benefit of the doubt just because you happen to agree with his other deplorable views.

Furthermore, if he felt he was a victim why does he want to normalize the abuse for other youngsters? That is what he was promoting: changing the definition of pedophilia to exclude pubescent children.

Even Curt Schilling isn't coming to his defense, and that's saying something.
__________________
Ex-MK6 owner
JZX90 Mark II Tourer V
JZS149 Crown Majesta Type B
JZS147 Aristo 3.0V
DUBPL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:39 AM   #63
Cadubya
DUBYA
 
Cadubya's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 K04 GTI 4DR 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: DALLAS
Posts: 8,161
Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBPL8 View Post
Was it necessary to delete the posts instead of editing out the insults?


Was it necessary to use insults and profanity instead of intelligence?
__________________
CLICK HERE FOR MY BUILD
Cadubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 09:00 AM   #64
Goingnowherefast
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
Goingnowherefast's Avatar
 
Drives: 16 GTI S 6MT, 91 Miata
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Walled Lake, MI
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBPL8 View Post

If other conservatives don't want to have anything to do with him, why do you STILL insist on "getting the whole story"?
I don't yet think you understand (past your identity politics) that no one here has said they like Milo. He's not a real conservative, he just does things for attention. But instead of realizing this, you see a few of our political views and lump us all in with the "Milo" crew. You're better than that, and identity politics hurts everyone.
__________________
2016 GTI S 6MT//2014 Fiesta ST 6MT//1991 Miata 5MT

Turbo miata build starting here: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96866
Goingnowherefast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:16 AM   #65
DUBPL8
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
DUBPL8's Avatar
 
Drives: A really fast 4 door S14
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 11,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goingnowherefast View Post
I don't yet think you understand (past your identity politics) that no one here has said they like Milo. He's not a real conservative, he just does things for attention. But instead of realizing this, you see a few of our political views and lump us all in with the "Milo" crew. You're better than that, and identity politics hurts everyone.
Identity politics? What are you talking about?

And NO ONE normalizes pedophilia and pederasty "for attention". Maybe if you quit harping about about "getting the whole story", and acknowledge the fact that Milo got himself into this situation out of his own doing, perhaps we can get somewhere?
__________________
Ex-MK6 owner
JZX90 Mark II Tourer V
JZS149 Crown Majesta Type B
JZS147 Aristo 3.0V
DUBPL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:17 AM   #66
DUBPL8
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
DUBPL8's Avatar
 
Drives: A really fast 4 door S14
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 11,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadubya View Post
Was it necessary to use insults and profanity instead of intelligence?
When someone goes around accusing anyone who hates Milo of being part of the "left" (even after the fact that it was a conservative organization that exposed him), what do you expect the logical conclusion to be?
__________________
Ex-MK6 owner
JZX90 Mark II Tourer V
JZS149 Crown Majesta Type B
JZS147 Aristo 3.0V
DUBPL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:19 AM   #67
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver
 
lilonespaz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Candy White 3-Door GTi DSG
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 6,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBPL8 View Post
When someone goes around accusing anyone who hates Milo of being part of the "left" (even after the fact that it was a conservative organization that exposed him), what do you expect the logical conclusion to be?
To respond with fact. Not to bash and be mean.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakcard View Post
listen to your gut....And lilonespaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
hahaha why am I your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
lilonespaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:30 AM   #68
Cadubya
DUBYA
 
Cadubya's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 K04 GTI 4DR 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: DALLAS
Posts: 8,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBPL8 View Post
When someone goes around accusing anyone who hates Milo of being part of the "left" (even after the fact that it was a conservative organization that exposed him), what do you expect the logical conclusion to be?


I don't care what the conclusion is as long as it follows the forum rules. K thx!
__________________
CLICK HERE FOR MY BUILD
Cadubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:44 AM   #69
thedude4bides
Formula 1 Driver
 
thedude4bides's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Golf R
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 8,994
Dubpl8 rabid and foaming at the mouth again? Say it aint so
thedude4bides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 11:52 AM   #70
lostk
Touring Car Champion
 
Drives: pos mk6 gtiiii
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nothx
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart2278 View Post
yo on a completely different note, does his name/symbol look like a human on all 4's or am I seeing shit?
na it looks more like a shitty brostep or edm dj logo...skrillex called and wants his logo design back...
lostk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#assman

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.