GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eonon GA7153A Android 6.0 Car GPS with 2GB RAM & Octa-Core Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, exciting to tell you the advanced version of Volkswagen head unit - Eonon*GA7153A with*2GB RAM & Octa-Core now released! This is the most cutting-edge unit you've been waiting for!*:thumbup:

Cooler features which will definitely rock you on your road trip:
  • New Android 6.0 OS, 2GB RAM, Octa-Core, 32GB ROM provides faster speed & smoother experience
  • 26GB storage for apps more possibilities and entertainment
  • Android and Win CE user interfaces for you to choose
  • Support 4K video format, presenting an unprecedented viewing experience
  • Support Subwoofer output volume control & Bluetooth Music Info Display
  • Compatible with Fender System to offer you a perfect integration & better sound quality

Now cool gift alternative (camera/dashcam/OBD2) or coupon is provided for this unit, welcome to order here:w00t:: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA7153A.html

Or if you would like to join our future group buy to save even more, just feel free to tell me here or via PM, thanks a lot!:thanks:

bniall

Is it possible to trade in a GA6153F for a discounted price on the new GA7153A

also that the ram is ddr3 then are we able to upgrade that ourselves?

Last edited:

Jaber

Modero

Or how about those of us who just recently purchased the GA7153 that was released about 3 months ago :laugh:

Had I known this was going to come out, would of held off for a few more weeks.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion

Hi bniall, it is not possible to upgrade the RAM of our head units. Could you please PM us your Email, order No. or serial No. of the unit. So that we can help you better, thanks.:)

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Or how about those of us who just recently purchased the GA7153 that was released about 3 months ago :laugh:

Had I known this was going to come out, would of held off for a few more weeks.

Hi Jaber, as you know the car stereos are developed so fast. For example, in one year, the head units with the system Android 4.4 are replaced to Android 5.1 and then to Android 6.0. The change is not within our control. Hope you understand, thanks!:)

Joveen

Ready to race!
I'll wait until the android 7.0 comes or or 8.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
I'll wait until the android 7.0 comes or or 8.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Hi Joveen, thanks for your kind support. :w00t:Yes we will release the head units Android 7.1 in the near future but currently we don't know the exact time. Please keep eye on the news on our official website www.eonon.com. Thanks!

Troggie81

I just installed this last night. Has a great stock look to it. Definitely need to play around with the settings a bit more. I did not install the backup camera since it was getting late and I ran out of light.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
I just installed this last night. Has a great stock look to it. Definitely need to play around with the settings a bit more. I did not install the backup camera since it was getting late and I ran out of light.

Hi Troggie81, we have sent you PM with advice. Please find and check it, thanks! :D

jezza.lb

What is your first impression of the unit?
Is it HD radio?
How's the install process?
Does the navi work well?
Appreciate the feedback, thinking of picking one up but wanted to see if it's any good first or if I should get an oem instead.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
What is your first impression of the unit?
Is it HD radio?
How's the install process?
Does the navi work well?
Appreciate the feedback, thinking of picking one up but wanted to see if it's any good first or if I should get an oem instead.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hi jezza.lb, are you interested in our New Android 6.0 head unit GA7153A with 2GB RAM, Octa-Core & 32GB ROM? :) If yes, then we could tell it's HD digital capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution. You can also PM/email us the pictures of yur car dash or the power plug of your original car. We will help you check this unit fits your car or not. Just check the OEM look on GA7153A here: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA7153A.html Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.