GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS is full of it.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Lol thats ecs for you. They're shipping prices are stupid expensive. Pretty sure they make a profit from those shipping prices too lol. Then they ship you the wrong shit or broken shit. Ecs is really hit and miss with customer service.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I have never had a single bad experience with ECS Tuning when i had to contact customer service; that's why I keep going back to them.

OP, call them and ask about it; likely either 1. a glitch, or 2. they'll "process" in 2 separate orders and the shipping will be well below that for the exhaust (everything else will ship free).

foxktm86

I contacted them about it but nothing back yet. I knew that must've not been right but it was more funny to me than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
I'm going to guess that's a glitch.

If I add it to my cart and use your zip code, just for the cat-back shows:

Sub Total: 675.00
Shipping and Handling: 73.70
Total: $748.70

You could of... just contacted them first :iono:

foxktm86

Update: [emoji23]

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Hello,

It seems as though the dimensions were off on the exhaust which gave an outrageous shipping cost. Human error simple as that. It has been corrected to read the appropriate price for shipping.

Rather than making a post a simple call into our sales staff or customer service would have all it would have taken to correct this.

Jason

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'm going to guess that's a glitch.

If I add it to my cart and use your zip code, just for the cat-back shows:

Sub Total: 675.00
Shipping and Handling: 73.70
Total: $748.70

You could of... just contacted them first :iono:

This i used to live chat when i thought the shipping price was crazy.

Hello,

It seems as though the dimensions were off on the exhaust which gave an outrageous shipping cost. Human error simple as that. It has been corrected to read the appropriate price for shipping.

Rather than making a post a simple call into our sales staff or customer service would have all it would have taken to correct this.

Jason

Their customer service is boss... i did a order once and it estimated my shipping at $14.00 and when i went through paypal and came back my shipping was $36.00 so i messaged their live chat... she checked it and some how the paypal selected like 2 day shipping over standard ground so that was the price bump.. she switched the shipping for me and got it back to the estimated price.
She gave me the idea to go through the checkout fully instead of hitting the buy with paypal button now as the paypal doesn't let you choose a shipping method and it just auto picks based on some paypal thing. (which is true because when i was in the paypal it didnt even show me shipping it just asked what account i wanted to pay with). And then processed.

Now i go through the check out and choose my shipping option and stuff then pay and its all gravy.

Is this really your first approach and solving the issue? Bashing the company publicly before even hearing back from them? Good lord. Grow the hell up.
Also bashing somebody over a quote that you obviously from the get go thought was a glitch is a bit dumb.... i could see if they contacted you back and said yes the price is right then you being upset... but they hadnt even talked to you yet.

foxktm86

Is this really your first approach and solving the issue? Bashing the company publicly before even hearing back from them? Good lord. Grow the hell up.

I don't want to be one of those people who starts fights on the forums, but where did I say anything inherently negative in my comment? I was simply asking the community whether or not it was a glitch and sharing my problem so for other people to see. I asked for assistance, and I got it. I wasn't saying ECS was a bad company, once again I was merely acknowledging a glitch.

ahard48

Ready to race!
I don't want to be one of those people who starts fights on the forums, but where did I say anything inherently negative in my comment? I was simply asking the community whether or not it was a glitch and sharing my problem so for other people to see. I asked for assistance, and I got it. I wasn't saying ECS was a bad company, once again I was merely acknowledging a glitch.

This is true, you didn't. I think people here just feel you jumped the gun a little. But all is resolved!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Thread title: ECS is full of it.

6 posts and you come on here with this BS.

Jaber

Modero

Says not bashing company.

Thread Title: "ECS is full of it."

Then proceeds to ask a forum that has zero control/support of ECS website.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
+1 in support of ECS

I once complained about a situation regarding ECS and now feel bad about it because since then Ive been totally blown away by their customer service.

I was going to get a part a day late and they refunded everything including shipping and free return shipping and even overnighted a replacement part for me free so that I ended up paying 10 dollars less for it than i would have originally. thats pretty goddamn boss service

now if ECS sold latvian prostitutes it would be the only website marketplace I would ever need