gkallis

Ready to race!
wow stage 2 is that much faster? no wonder i killed that stage 1 jetta lol

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
lol what can of turbo do u have and how fast did you end up going

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
stage2 definitly faster that a stage1, I think that people don't really notice the difference since both stages have some great torque numbers and the same kick when u floor the rev starting around 4k, but a stage2 pull more after 5k.

CHippedGTI, u using Unitronic, with 93 octane gas I guess, do u know what used your stage1 concurrent ?

thx

Bruno2000

Ready to race!

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
he might've had you from a dig though... in stage 2 you're sacrificing your low-end torque for high end power.

personally think i might just stay stage 1 once i get it. having more low-end torque is more practical for more fun daily driving.

this video seems a bit off though. i don't think stage 2 is THAT much more powerful. i SMOKED my buddies DSG from a dig and i'm fully stock and he has a carbonio. he had a passenger and i had my old suspension inside my car at the time but i RIPPED him. AND he used launch control.

Last edited:

Pryme

Ready to race!
he might've had you from a dig though... in stage 2 you're sacrificing your low-end torque for high end power.

personally think i might just stay stage 1 once i get it. having more low-end torque is more practical for more fun daily driving.

this video seems a bit off though. i don't think stage 2 is THAT much more powerful. i SMOKED my buddies DSG from a dig and i'm fully stock and he has a carbonio. he had a passenger and i had my old suspension inside my car at the time but i RIPPED him. AND he used launch control.

So your friends a shitty driver??