GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Eurojet Turboback

mk6kicks

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

CBFA/CCTA compatible. Sounds great - no drone. Has a small dent just above the Eurojet badge, as pictured, but it isn't really visible when the exhaust was installed. For some reason, the previous owner had a piece welded/replaced just behind the muffler, but doesn't affect anything other than cosmetics. Includes a spare section to run catted/non-catted, depending on your preference. V-bands make for an easy, leak-free installation. I'd really like to keep the downpipe and catback together as a set. $700 OBO

Last edited:

mk6kicks

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump. OBO!

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
How much for the catless section if you're willing to sell it separately?

mk6kicks

Passed Driver's Ed

mk6kicks

Passed Driver's Ed
BUMP. Not getting much interest, am I missing something? Price too high? OBO

CHerna

Ready to race!
Your price is pretty spot-on. Around what I paid for my used Eurojet TBE this past spring.

mk6kicks

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ll buy downpipe if you sell him the catback part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s only interested in the catless section, which is the small straight piece, he isn’t looking for the whole catback.

mk6kicks

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump. I have someone interested in the down pipe if anyone is willing to buy cat back.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Would you ship the catback? Also would it fit the stock downpipe sleeve

I don't believe it will fit the stock downpipe due to the Eurojet being 3" and V-band. The end of the J pipe has a flange which wouldn't allow the stock sleeve to slip over. Some modification and a reducer would be needed.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion

I have a small j pipe that would make it fit the stock downpipe if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6kicks

Passed Driver's Ed
I can ship at your expense. As far as the fitment, see response above. Thanks

Does the dp fit mkv fsi? Im local.
It would fit, but the tips would interfere with the rear valance. You’d need a new rear valance to fit the tips.