GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Is it Friday yet? What a Monday so far...
Agreed man. Will be a long week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dat V doe.

Brooklyn is rad, yeah. nothing to do with burbs, but yeah. yeah.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Can confirm craig tracked at blackhawk farms then got portillos. 10/10

edit: do i tell them about the hot dog craig? :iono:

o wow yeah, was so fucking hot that day. left after 3 sessions. Can confirm portillos is pretty good. She got a hotdog with ketchup and I got a chili dog. :iono:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I like the gold wheels that flyin's car came on. :iono:

o wow yeah, was so fucking hot that day. left after 3 sessions. Can confirm portillos is pretty good. She got a hotdog with ketchup and I got a chili dog. :iono:

Oh wow track day this past weekend? Brutal.

I STRICTLY SAID GET A CHICAGO DOG CRAIG! :laugh::laugh:

at least you went to portillos, in4forum review

the safe word is chilidog

I like Portillo's but don't get the hype.

Came all the way from Michigan, went looking for a hotdog, and went to Portillos? So many better options than a chain. But oh well. Portillo's isn't bad by any stretch.

In other news, got my caliper fixed. Fischer Motors had a 36mm Brembo rebuild kit in stock. Now I watch the car like a hawk for a while to see if this one starts to leak. Put about 50 miles on it with a nice leisurely drive last night after the sun went down and, so far, so good.

Felt funny watching the IMSA race on TV vs. going up to RA yesterday but with it being so hot out, the wife and I just couldn't talk ourselves into it. Met some friends for an extended coffee in the morning, then went home and spent the afternoon on the couch watching the livestream.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Chili dog > Chicago dog > Catsup dog

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I like the gold wheels that flyin's car came on. :iono:
Came all the way from Michigan, went looking for a hotdog, and went to Portillos? So many better options than a chain. But oh well. Portillo's isn't bad by any stretch.

In other news, got my caliper fixed. Fischer Motors had a 36mm Brembo rebuild kit in stock. Now I watch the car like a hawk for a while to see if this one starts to leak. Put about 50 miles on it with a nice leisurely drive last night after the sun went down and, so far, so good.

Felt funny watching the IMSA race on TV vs. going up to RA yesterday but with it being so hot out, the wife and I just couldn't talk ourselves into it. Met some friends for an extended coffee in the morning, then went home and spent the afternoon on the couch watching the livestream.

we're spoiled with having portillos all the time.

I too watched RA imsa race, did you see the porsche ramming the mercedes? then later the ferrari on what i think was a bmw? :laugh:

Great racing, it was too hot to go so i think you made the right decision . It was actually on Fox Sports yesterday live.
yeah, was like 105 at Blackhawk. Left early, the heat wasn't worth it and the car was starting to overheat. #Ineedanintercooler

90 degree track day and no intercooler, yeah goodbye 20 whp

Chili dog > Chicago dog > Catsup dog

Ej has spoken.

Do you cheese on your chili dog?

Jaber

Modero

Oh wow... wouldn't be surprised if she got banned from Chicago.

Oh wow...

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I too watched RA imsa race, did you see the porsche ramming the mercedes? then later the ferrari on what i think was a bmw? :laugh:

Great racing, it was too hot to go so i think you made the right decision . It was actually on Fox Sports yesterday live.

Yeah. Seemed like poor sportsmanship to me with the Porsche trying to retaliate... twice...

And yeah the #63 Ferrari lol.

I've noticed that lately that Fox has opted to start airing entire races... live. Shocking. Too little too late. They fucked it up so much in the past. Maybe Velocity will be better next year.

At any rate, I don't care - I VPN and watch the IMSA.tv stream. The announcers are way better plus 0 commercials.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

$7000....

33 highway mpg
0-60 in 6.5 - 7 seconds

mid engine 2200 lbs (200 lbs heavier than a lotus elise)

hidden gem yeah. Put in a celica gts engine and bump up 50 hp and 8200 redline. :wub:

Its no Mr2 Turbo though, definitely love those cars with some exterior mods got an exotic look.

No cheese - chili, mustard, maybe a little chopped onion
yum. im a cheese guy but that sounds pretty good too
Yeah. Seemed like poor sportsmanship to me with the Porsche trying to retaliate... twice...

And yeah the #63 Ferrari lol.

I've noticed that lately that Fox has opted to start airing entire races... live. Shocking. Too little too late. They fucked it up so much in the past. Maybe Velocity will be better next year.

At any rate, I don't care - I VPN and watch the IMSA.tv stream. The announcers are way better plus 0 commercials.

Yeah the Porsche definitely over retaliated after trying to push mercedes off the track then dove to inside and rear ended him agreed.

Not sure how i feel about the ferrari hit, its almost like the car infront of him missed a gear or brake checked.

You see the audi R8 that crashed on the last lap?, personal mistake noone else involved :(

Fox is getting better with coverage yeah, actually my go to for weekend races is CBS sports . On any given sunday can usually find continental tire series, imsa, weathertech, aussie v8, btcc etc..the coverage usually is full of commercials or not live though :thumbdown:

ESPN contract with F1 is on point, no commercials full broadcast. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.