GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project: STORMTROOPER

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
RoyaL Flushness

just wanted to start my own thread since ive been adding mods since the first day i got my car. haha. i have a CW 2.5L golf (DONT HATE :cool:). i came from a civic that i totalled after hydroplaning on the highway and hit the wall 3 times.... anyways back onto the topic at hand! :thumbsup:
ive always wanted to get a hatchback and I wanted a rabbit so I decieded to get a golf =) best decision I've ever made. I love this thing and I don't care if it's not a gti. It's still a blast to drive!

p.s. i will edit with pics once i get home!

Last edited:

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Neeeeeeeeeed photos for a good build thread :fighting0030:
Lol and post up what you plan on modding in the future :thumbsup:

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
here they are! haha. here is my old car from the accident. the axles and everything were so fd up.

(internal damage, look closely!)

heres my baby at the dealer still and when i got home

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
here is my first mod..and then i got HOOKED! haha like everyone said i would... tinted tails

then i started adding a little things here and there.. like the mkvi badge and europlate for the front and a black vw emblem..

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
if finally saved up some money and got wheels and tires and then i bought some h and r super sport springs and put them on ^_^

new wheels

new springs in... and i took of my tails to see if i could match the red better

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
then yesterday i put vinyl on my side markers and tinted my tails even darker... and decided that i wanted to use a 2 color scheme and not a 3 and started making my storm trooper...this is my inspiration for my car..
i photoshopped the picture above..

i need to get my wheels with the white time attack... im either going to get that re- painted or buy biker vinyl like they have on motor bikes.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
MY NEXT MODS WILL BE GETTING MY WHEELS REDONE, have the rear emblem black with a white background...HIDS, LED for the rear license... oh ya and i alrdy got LEDS for the inside but they are on back order. ill prob get them installed this or next week...oh and also i need to black out the VI in my MKVI...or do you guys think i should buy a rabbit emblem and paint it black. or just not have any badge at all??

Coopaloop

Passed Driver's Ed
definately dont get the rabbit emblem, it wouldnt look right on a mk6 since they went back to golf (calling it a rabbit never really seemed right to me anyway) and i wouldnt black out any badges bc i feel like it makes it look a little cheaper, but hey man its all up to you since its your car

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

I like this picture the best, maybe the tails a half shade darker, but i am not into the white on the wheels. your build has really worked out nicely.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
thanks everyone. just an update. i washed her today and getting ready to put on the vinyl on my wheels. hopefully they come out well!

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
took some pics today with a new app on my iphone. ^_^
also i dont think im going to go with just the white and black theme. im going to have a splash a red here and there *stickers* to give contrast to my wheels.

Last edited:

rstevenson

Ready to race!
took some pics today with a new app on my iphone. ^_^
also i dont think im going to go with just the white and black theme. im going to have a splash a red here and there *stickers* to give contrast to my wheels.

you just buy the h&r super sport springs? or you get new shocks aswell? looking to do the same thing