DOORS TEST on the GTI! (must see)

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
repost

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!

Randum

Go Kart Champion
I'd like to hope any new car, if you slam the door or jump on the door it won't fall off..

Maybe I'd be surprised but a reason not to buy a showroom model....

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Demonstrations may happen on the sales lot just as much as they do on the sales floor – we never know. Additionally, on the sales floor today, on the sales lot tomorrow. Unless you follow your car off the assembly line you never know how it was treated prior to you getting the keys.

Clempson13

Ready to race!
thats probably a pretty standard industry test of some sort since people tend to stand with their doors open and lean on them if talking to someone. a lot of the load is being distributed into the suspension also.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Demonstrations may happen on the sales lot just as much as they do on the sales floor – we never know. Additionally, on the sales floor today, on the sales lot tomorrow. Unless you follow your car off the assembly line you never know how it was treated prior to you getting the keys.

Mine was under a giant snow.

At the end of the day: Its a car!

KIX

Passed Driver's Ed
What a Jackass, od course the metal hinges and bolts will be anough for jumping on the dorr BUT THE DOOR UPHOLSTERY WILL NOT, its hold by small plastic tabs, also the shoe will mark the plastic on the door...Scratches anyone?

I took My wagon when they took it off the big truck that was hauling it.... check this crap..

When I took off the bumper I noticed the inner metal frame bent...

You never know...