GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good looking 17" wheel options?!

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!

Here are my wheels, 17" Classix, these were the other stock wheel from the MKV(cannot stand the denvers, sorry Bender)

Last edited:

v6viking

Ready to race!

Here are my wheels, 17" Classix, these were the other stock wheel from the MKV(cannot stand the denvers, sorry Bender)

I need a set of these.....anyone selling?

RuckU2

Ready to race!
I want these. They are a little heavy weighing in at 21.2lb
bremmer_br05_bml_ci3_l.jpg

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I want these. They are a little heavy weighing in at 21.2lb
View attachment 14866

Those are not bad... but word of warning... that particular spoke design tends to look smaller than it is. The 18s look like 17s the 17s like 16s etc.

alexgc

Turbochargers rock.
I might sell my TSW Nurburgrings...17x8 18lbs

rip steakface1

Passed Driver's Ed
never understood why the denvers don't get more love. i think they're one of the best looking OEM wheels out there. completely unique to vw. the OEM classix look like any one of a thousand aftermarket wheels (also not a fan of center caps which always look like they're about to dislodge...) and are a b!tch to keep clean. denvers may possibly be the easiest wheel of all-time to keep looking new. plus they were made by BBS. or Ronal if you were unlucky... at least they'll always be easy to come by if i need a replacement set since everyone's so eager to dump them! :thumbup:

Last edited:

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
IMO the beef with Denver for me is that their finish is just not like Detroit/Huff. The machined/painted finish makes Detroit/Huff look more "complete" and comparatively made Denver look cheap, even if the design motif is essentially the same...

rip steakface1

Passed Driver's Ed
IMO the beef with Denver for me is that their finish is just not like Detroit/Huff. The machined/painted finish makes Detroit/Huff look more "complete" and comparatively made Denver look cheap, even if the design motif is essentially the same...

i can see that. personally, the detroit/huff finish is too flash for me. then again, i am just driving a golf...

Last edited:

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Did a search and can't find anything like this thread.

Anyone found good looking 17" wheels and have pix? I think the Enkei RPF1's are the best looking light weight wheel I could find.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

Baseballpler

God's Gift
Just put the 17 sparcos on my car. The weight decrease has completey changed the feel of the car from the detroits, plus it's more plush and quiet even on my St coils. Excuse the shitty pics.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited: