GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > California

Old 06-27-2017, 01:12 PM   #505
darsat
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: 2012 GTI
Santa Clara VAGCOM

I live in Santa Clara and need some help coding my OEM LED rear lights. Think I know what coding to change and happy to pay for use of a VAGCOM and time/advice...?
darsat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:31 PM   #506
EuroHB
Drag Race Newbie

Drives: MK6 GTI
I am in orange county (anaheim,ca) if anyone needs help.
EuroHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 08:35 PM   #507
ewk406

Drives: 2010 GTI 2-door
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroHB View Post

Just posted in the regional thread looking for this exact thing. Gotta figure out how to delete this now. Are you available at all this week? Just need my tpms sensor turned off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewk406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 10:29 PM   #508
Green_GTi
Touring Car Champion

Drives: 2012 RBM Golf R, 2010 CW CC Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewk406 View Post
Just posted in the regional thread looking for this exact thing. Gotta figure out how to delete this now. Are you available at all this week? Just need my tpms sensor turned off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I too am in the other end of California. 818 and the west end of the 310\424 area code (West San Fernando Valley and Malibu)

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

APR Stg 1, Neuspeed Pflo & Catback, Euro VWR Springs, All LED lites, DieselGeek Short Shift, OEM LED Tails
Green_GTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 02:41 PM   #509
BOOBERT
Oval Champion

Drives: 2011 GTI 4D
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroHB View Post
I need help coding my tails, went from LED back to halogen. I'm in Anaheim too (State College & Ball Rd.)
Old 11-09-2017, 12:33 AM   #510
Boscogn
FIA GT Champion

Drives: CSG 2013 GTI DSG 4DR
Just got my vagcom in the 805 San Luis Obispo for any of you lurkers.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2017, 08:03 PM   #511
Amarcelino88
Oval Newbie

Drives: 2013 GTI 4dr DSG
Hey guys, haven’t been here in ages. Just need to scan my gti. It’s throwing a check engine light. Changed the plugs and coils two months ago. I’m in the eagle rock area and I’m will to meet up in the 818 or 626 area.

2013 Black GTI 4dr DSG Drivers Edition // APR Stage 1 // Neuspeed P-Flo Intake // GFB DV+ // H&R Sport Springs // Neuspeed RSE12 Gunmetal // OEM Golf R LED Tails //
Amarcelino88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:56 PM   #512
clipster
Drag Racing Champion

Drives: GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarcelino88 View Post
Hey guys, havenít been here in ages. Just need to scan my gti. Itís throwing a check engine light. Changed the plugs and coils two months ago. Iím in the eagle rock area and Iím will to meet up in the 818 or 626 area.
Might likely be the oxygen sensor... I'm in the 626 area and can help you out. PM me

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
clipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:37 PM   #513
Das Mk6
Ready to race!

Drives: 2013 gti
Looking for someone to vag car back to stock setting. I’m in the east bay (510) area and willing to pay for your time. Thanks.
Das Mk6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:35 AM   #514
Korydogg
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: '14 Drivers Edition
I want to be able to run my DRLs with my fog lights but without the headlights on. Is this something that can be done with VAGCOM? I have the little LEDs for DRLs and like the way they look.......but wanna run them with the fog lights on.

Any help or guidance here would be grateful!
Korydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:27 AM   #515
sniper27
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: 2013 GTI DE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korydogg View Post
I want to be able to run my DRLs with my fog lights but without the headlights on. Is this something that can be done with VAGCOM? I have the little LEDs for DRLs and like the way they look.......but wanna run them with the fog lights on.

Any help or guidance here would be grateful!
You need a euroswitch with a trigger wire for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
sniper27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:34 PM   #516
Korydogg
Touring Car Newbie

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper27 View Post
You need a euroswitch with a trigger wire for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Thanks much!
Old 03-17-2018, 02:16 AM   #517
Korydogg
Touring Car Newbie

Ok so I've owned my car for about 6 weeks. Everything was going great until I got the front windows tinted. I get home, park the car......no issues. Then a few hours later I get in and turn the key and my dash lights up like a Christmas tree. On the MFI it says Fault: ABS/ESP and in addition I'm getting the TPS light, steering wheel light and traction control light. After driving for a bit they go away......but since then its happened every single day.

Id really like to get to the bottom of this. Can anyone with help me? Ive done some fairly extensive searching on this and it looks like people have replaced everything from batteries to wheel bearings to steering columns.....and a lot of people have said it was coding.

I live in the Sacramento area (elk grove) and can pay my way with beer, high fives or whatever it takes. Just lemme know.
Old 03-17-2018, 02:22 AM   #518
Boscogn
FIA GT Champion

Drives: CSG 2013 GTI DSG 4DR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korydogg View Post
Ok so I've owned my car for about 6 weeks. Everything was going great until I got the front windows tinted. I get home, park the car......no issues. Then a few hours later I get in and turn the key and my dash lights up like a Christmas tree. On the MFI it says Fault: ABS/ESP and in addition I'm getting the TPS light, steering wheel light and traction control light. After driving for a bit they go away......but since then its happened every single day.

Id really like to get to the bottom of this. Can anyone with help me? Ive done some fairly extensive searching on this and it looks like people have replaced everything from batteries to wheel bearings to steering columns.....and a lot of people have said it was coding.

I live in the Sacramento area (elk grove) and can pay my way with beer, high fives or whatever it takes. Just lemme know.
Wrong thread but I'll give it a go. This happens when you disconnect the battery. All your crap lights up u get to 10mph or whatever and it goes away. Some how ur car is thinking your battery has been unplugged and plugged back in. If you don't need jumps to start ur battery is still good. Not sure what's up but I guarantee u it's related to that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk