GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Vendor/Member Feedback Forum

Old 04-01-2015, 12:27 PM   #29
boostnonu
Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2011 gti 4 door
Hey guys...... Just want to put out there how amazing these wheels are. Being put on as I'm typing this. But more importantly the effort that ROTARYKNIGHT did for me with test citing them just to be sure and price was amazing for these beauties! VERY upstanding guy and stands buy his sales. Also he's getting me some locks for me. Thanks again for an easy transaction.
boostnonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 05:14 AM   #30
stevenchkim
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: '10 CW 6M QT Hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by (. )( .) View Post
Chris sent me noodz. A+ user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotaryknight View Post
Thanks Simon!

These were the wheels.

If Chris ran the world the trains would run on time, all exhausts would have perfect tone without drone, and the power to grip ratios would be spot on. As it is, God pretty much just fuqs shit up all the time. Hooray Chris. Thanks for the ADVANS. They are, despite the steep discount off retall, the nicest, lightest, sexiest wheels I have ever owned - sorry, I lived a moddless existece before this car. Again, I have taken to driving aimlessly, just to you know, drive... On 17x8 +47 15.5 lbs. 255/40/17 @26 lbs. It's light, sexy, grips, before it rips... sO here's how they look on the car.

Gratuitous shot of white painted stripes. Never really dug the red. Tried black, prefer body color.

Need a rolling shot, but who's gonna help me?
CTS K04+APR v3.1|Neuspeed P-Flo|UR TBE|Neuspeed FMIC|DG Sigma6|TWM M1 Brnz|Eibach F&R Sways|GC Camber Plates|034 Eng&Trns mnts 50-d|EurosportACC Strut&Xbraces|UR under brace|ECS front end skid plate|KW V2|MFactory Helical LSD|SB S3 Endr|RB4045 BBK|Advan RS 17x8 ET47|HK V12 255/40/17|P3 Gauge|Depo Tails&5k HIDs|stud conversion 14x1.5 to 12x1.5+Raicer lug nutz|Raicer LEDs
<--Flickr

Last edited by stevenchkim; 06-09-2015 at 02:35 AM.
stevenchkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 04:54 PM   #31
Blaznjoe
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2012 MK6 GTI 2-D CSG
Thumbs up Rotaryknight is right

Recently purchased Ground Control and my dream wheels from Chris. (Dream wheels pending official announcement once installed ) The dude knows a great deal about cars so it's always a pleasure talking and seeking his knowledge/opinion. He's a great asset to the VW community and a stand-up guy in general.

GIAC Stage 2e40|SPM Street DP|SACHS Performance Coilovers|VOLK ZE40's|Neuspeed BBK,Pulley,P-Flo,TOP,FMIC,CBE,SS brakelines,& ShortShifter|Whiteline ALK|Hotchkis F & R Swaybars|Autotech Rotors|Hawk Pads|EuroSport X-Brace|TyrolSport DS SF C Kits|GFB DV+|SB.S2.SMFW|Wavetrac|Michelin PSS|Podi|ECS CatchCan www.kopropo.com/america/
Blaznjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:17 PM   #32
jshay
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: GLI
Chris offered to help me build a table.
jshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:19 AM   #33
Rotaryknight
Formula 3000 Champion

Drives: 2011 GTi CSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaznjoe View Post
Recently purchased Ground Control and my dream wheels from Chris. (Dream wheels pending official announcement once installed ) The dude knows a great deal about cars so it's always a pleasure talking and seeking his knowledge/opinion. He's a great asset to the VW community and a stand-up guy in general.

Yea man can't wait for the pictures!

My Feedback
Rotaryknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:34 AM   #34
WPcrytical21
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: 2012 GTI
A massive thank you to Chris! Helped me get my hands on some Volk ZE40's and as I mentioned to him about fifteen times while we were waiting for them to be installed "it's like Christmas".
All around an outstanding gentleman. A pleasure to work with and knows more about cars than I ever will. If you ever get the chance to do business with Chris, take it. You will never be steered in the wrong direction. His silver tongue may persuade you to buy something though haha.

At AUTuning awaiting install.

The morning after. Because it was way too dark to get any sort of decent picture that night.

Over by beach.

And finally the glamour shot.
Old 11-16-2015, 05:19 AM   #35
Rotaryknight
Formula 3000 Champion

Thank you for the kind feedback and the awesome pictures!

My Feedback
Old 11-17-2015, 04:31 PM   #36
MorePowah
Banned

Drives: 2013 vw GTI Wolfsburg
Man, that's a gorgeous area! I'd love to live out there.
MorePowah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 03:30 AM   #37
WHY_GTI
Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2013 GTI 4DR DSG DE
I have to give a big thanks to Chris for helping me get these wheels! They look awesome on the car. Now all i need is a slight drop.

He goes the extra mile to help you out with little to no benefit for himself. He's a great person to do business with and talk to. We had to wait a few months and I always got periodic updates from Chris. The wheels were worth the wait at a great price!

18x8.5 +42

Last edited by WHY_GTI; 03-13-2016 at 03:49 AM.
WHY_GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 03:18 PM   #38
Speeddemon69
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2012 MK6 GTI
Nice rims!! Are they heavier and more expensive than the O.Z. Ultraleggeras? I want to get those but these look really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speeddemon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 09:46 PM   #39
Rotaryknight
Formula 3000 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeddemon69 View Post
Nice rims!! Are they heavier and more expensive than the O.Z. Ultraleggeras? I want to get those but these look really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VolkRacing G25 18x8.5 +42 approximately 17.5-18 lbs.

My Feedback
Old 04-10-2016, 04:12 AM   #40
Blaznjoe
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2012 MK6 GTI 2-D CSG
My dream wheels have now been a reality for several months now. I'm not ashamed to randomly send Chris text messages about how much I love my wheels Hoping to get some better photos this year.

Clears my BBK

Occasionally my wheels join me for dinner

Thanks again Chris!
GIAC Stage 2e40|SPM Street DP|SACHS Performance Coilovers|VOLK ZE40's|Neuspeed BBK,Pulley,P-Flo,TOP,FMIC,CBE,SS brakelines,& ShortShifter|Whiteline ALK|Hotchkis F & R Swaybars|Autotech Rotors|Hawk Pads|EuroSport X-Brace|TyrolSport DS SF C Kits|GFB DV+|SB.S2.SMFW|Wavetrac|Michelin PSS|Podi|ECS CatchCan www.kopropo.com/america/
Blaznjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:21 PM   #41
Rotaryknight
Formula 3000 Champion

Aw man thank you for the kind feedback. Hope to see you soon!

My Feedback
Old 11-12-2016, 12:02 AM   #42
tjasko
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2012 CW .:R
Chris, thanks for putting up with my lack of knowledge about wheel specs, BBK clearance, and answering all of my questions while hooking me up with new VolkRacing wheels. I couldn't be any happier with my new G25s in this über unique dark silver prism finish!

If anyone is looking for Volks, Chris is your man! He gave me plenty of updates while we waited ~4-5 months for these babies to come in all the way from Japan! He'll even handle getting quality lug bolts, wheel locks, and hub rings for you. Chris is just plain old legit, he's not here to nickle 'n dime you.