GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can push button start be replaced for normal key

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
Oh look, the forum is full of smart asses today.....why bother if your not going to say something constructive.

I want to change it because I think push button start is a gimmick. It came with the leather/sunroof option.

Kinda like reading a 'book' on an iPad. Just get the fucking book and stop trying to be so trendy.

You're a fcking moron.

"Derpity derp! I'm not going to use this feature because that's what hipsters use, and hipsters are all gay. Derp derp derp derp."

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Luddite

I want to change it because I think push button start is a gimmick. It came with the leather/sunroof option.

Kinda like reading a 'book' on an iPad. Just get the fucking book and stop trying to be so trendy.

you know you're on the internet right now, right??? technology man...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I just told my employees I didn't believe in gimmicks, so we canceled their direct deposits and I'm writing them out a check on a block of stone as we speak... fuck em.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I wonder, would that block of stone be accepted without the security measures that new modern checks have? Or would that not a be problem as seeing as you can hit the cashier with said stone to gain cash?

DCUGTI2.0T

Ready to race!
can I install a tape deck instead of this mp3/cd player system?? It's so trendy!

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
I wonder, would that block of stone be accepted without the security measures that new modern checks have? Or would that not a be problem as seeing as you can hit the cashier with said stone to gain cash?

Technically a check "a negotiable instrument" can be written on a bar napkin and be accepted by a bank.

But I guess there's nothing "negotiable" about Gunkata's idea, because the checks are set in stone!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
can I install a tape deck instead of this mp3/cd player system?? It's so trendy!

I'm actually working on a 8 track retrofit and turntable in the trunk as we speak....

Technically a check "a negotiable instrument" can be written on a bar napkin and be accepted by a bank.

But I guess there's nothing "negotiable" about Gunkata's idea, because the checks are set in stone!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I like this^ guy

and this guy^

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Oh look, the forum is full of smart asses today.....why bother if your not going to say something constructive.

Trendy? Why carry two things (book and ipad) when you only have to carry one? Do you carry a phone, spiral bound calendar, calculator, laptop, pager, etc? No, I bet you have a smartphone...

Gimmick? I love the push button...the key never leaves my pocket. :iono:

inc55

Go Kart Champion
I feel sorry for the OP. I doubt he will stay here.

Can you imagine how many murder scenes in movies would be ruined if KESSEY was around? No dropping of the keys- just open the door, push a button and you're off.

chilli42

Ready to race!

Really! Is this thread a joke???

Trade it in for a Ford Model T - Back to basics!

urfavoritemazn

Ready to race!
I can't stop laughing. I love the people in this forum.
Have fun at Vortex OP.
:lol: