GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Come on washington... where are you?

dwgolf

Ready to race!
I want to see what people in Washington do to there MK6 Golf's. Tired of seeing other people represent and not Washington. So I'll start. I have a mk6 Golf 2.5l. My only mod is the GTI spoiler.

before drop

Last edited:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
regionals?

KO7

Ready to race!
What wheels are those? They look similar to the VW Motorsports.

gravis86

Passed Driver's Ed
Not a whole lot going on with it right now, since it's winter mode...

Currently I'm stage 1 with an intake, and lowered on H&R Street Performance Ultras. Just got my new tires (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3) and added 8mm front and 12mm rear spacers.

Currently waiting for my December commission check to come (in mid-January) and I'm thinking about picking up a set of LED tails and maybe doing OEM HID projectors on the front. Haven't decided yet though.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
What wheels are those? They look similar to the VW Motorsports.

They were a gift. My girl. She bought them from a VW specific shop in redmond (don't know if I can name names). All I remember is they came from Germany. That's what the inside says.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Not a whole lot going on with it right now, since it's winter mode...

Currently I'm stage 1 with an intake, and lowered on H&R Street Performance Ultras. Just got my new tires (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3) and added 8mm front and 12mm rear spacers.

Currently waiting for my December commission check to come (in mid-January) and I'm thinking about picking up a set of LED tails and maybe doing OEM HID projectors on the front. Haven't decided yet though.

I get jealous every time I see a GTI. Although I planning on a turbo. I still love the front end. Love your car.

sprytdi

Ready to race!
This forum blows when it comes to posting pics....I just wanna pull em from my iPad and the forum won't let me. Oh well...

There's quite a few sik VW's around, a Washington thread sounds cool, I'm in...

North Bend WA

4-dr CW R
OEM tinted R tails
3M pinnacle ceramic 15% tint all around
R monster mats
ECS adj short throw shifter
H&R sways and 20mm spacers
W.A.L.K, trailing arm bushings, sway end links, bump steer kit, ft lca bushings
Tyrolsport solid shifter bushings, front and rear dead set, brake stiffener kit and SS brake lines.
42DD TBE, ultimate catch can and shifter linkage bushings
Cropped shifter
VWR intake
APR (new) HPFP
APR stg2+
Working on sticker bomb under hood:D

More to come......:cool:

dwgolf

Ready to race!
This forum blows when it comes to posting pics....I just wanna pull em from my iPad and the forum won't let me. Oh well...

North Bend WA

4-dr CW R
OEM tinted R tails
R monster mats
Tyrolsport solid shifter bushings, front and rear dead set, brake stiffener kit and SS brake lines.
Cropped shifter
VWR intake
APR (new) HPFP
APR stg2+

I use tinypic.com to load pics. Just change the pic size before going through with the upload

dwgolf

Ready to race!

North Bend WA

4-dr CW R
OEM tinted R tails
R monster mats
Cropped shifter
VWR intake
APR (new) HPFP
APR stg2+

I want to see your wip

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Sorry, I'm not on the forum as much as I used to be. Haven't done much asthetically to my car aside from tinted side markers.

Got pulled over by WSP, and the officer's report said that my car had "many aftermarket modifications"...I think the bastard was profiling me because my car is on stock Detroits, stock springs, stock splash guards, etc. Only visible mods I have are the Stage 2 badge on my hatch, my APR exhaust, and the tinted side markers (which you can't really tell at night when the lights are on anyway). My windows are tinted as well but I don't think that would be readily apparent at night either. Asshole was probably just jealous because it LOOKS fast.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Sorry, I'm not on the forum as much as I used to be. Haven't done much asthetically to my car aside from tinted side markers.

Got pulled over by WSP, and the officer's report said that my car had "many aftermarket modifications"...I think the bastard was profiling me because my car is on stock Detroits, stock springs, stock splash guards, etc. Only visible mods I have are the Stage 2 badge on my hatch, my APR exhaust, and the tinted side markers (which you can't really tell at night when the lights are on anyway). My windows are tinted as well but I don't think that would be readily apparent at night either. Asshole was probably just jealous because it LOOKS fast.

true story, we used to have a fart can on my womans car. she said it was too loud so i put the silencer in it. like 2 years with no problems, she gets pulled over. Officer walks up and says her exhaust appeared to be loud and disturbing to people around her and to please turn her car back on. dumbass didnt even realize she never shut her car off. "uh officer my car is on"...cop must have felt like a moron and let her go with no other questions. probably thought here we go easy ticket i got this person! :bellyroll: nope not today piggy

Azninvasion542

Ready to race!
lawl they pull over a stock looking gti while my friend drives his built straight piped sr20det 240sx around and doing like 4th gear burnouts. Never been pulled over once