GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uber-Stealth Audio - New All Wood Sidemount - Testers Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
2.5 - 3 for the 8", 3.25 - 3.75 for the 10" depends if you want eh sub recessed or surface mounted.

Also, skip on the TS-SW251, spend the money on the TS-SW2501 or the mB Quart RLP254

2014GTI

Ready to race!
In the pictures I see the trunk mat is pulled up have you worked out a design that keeps the mat flat.?

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
i fyou read the post, he saiys it will fit with the mat inplace, he just pulled it up to test fit

damon_chambers

Sorry missed that note. Sounds good.

with the mat in place i had to actually crawl in the trunk and cram the box in place with my legs. thing fits TIGHT now, no shimmy at all.

with my sub in place and the amp im pushing it with i can overpower the factory speakers easily. i have the amp and the lc2i turned almost all the way down and it still sound killer.

adding the sub to the factory stereo was just what i was looking for, no need to do anything else to the stereo, and im usually the kind of person that wants to change out the entire system.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Sorry, i must have messed it up last night when i was editing the site. Its back at 225$, but only 4 boxes are avilible at that price.

Final prices will be 275$ - 325$ depending on depth

k3v0

Ready to race!
great to know that it will fit nicely with the gorilla mat, i forgot to think about that when i purchased :)

2014GTI

Ready to race!
just ordered one can't wait till it comes in will post pictures also my sub is a Rockford Fosgate P3SD2-10 - Punch P3 Shallow 10" DVC Dual 2-Ohm - 300 Watts :23:

rjohnson5481

Ready to race!
What am I looking at with shipping a decent sub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.