GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4chan, Greek Gods and Badgewhores UNITE!

Ego boosted135 vs Apr stage3 R...results soon

Sorry just a story but thought id share...
APR stg3+

I was driving down to the beach last night, which the weather here is complete shit and is why im on the comp right now, and a 335 flew by me...my wife said O no as i smiled and looked at her...I quickly down shifted and went after it....i did a ricer fly by to let him know i meant business,...we both did a lil back and forth highway play till he realized I could hang...then we both slowed to 60 and he waited for me to honk...3 honks and we were off....I left him but not hard...he was by far the fastest car I have raced yet....after he rolled down his window and was like WTF naturally.....he said he had full exhaust, intake, tune, W/M. and some other shenanigans, couldnt hear that well, lots of wind. Prob went up to 150 or so...I put like 1.5-2 buses between us which is better than anyone else(so far) by the time i hit 150.
Anyway wish i got it on video but o well, was adrenalin pumper. heart raced for awhile after it was over.

Cool story bro....i know

Last edited:

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!

boosted135

Ready to race!
it's a bmw, what else can you expect?

You're a fucking idiot. All you do is ride this dudes nuts harder than I've ever seen on a forum. Once you wipe the cum out of your eyes and make just one informational post, maybe we'll all stop questioning your sexuality.

Now back on topic. Fireball did he mention what meth kit he had? I know you just got an aquamist kit. HSF-4? They're certainly a pain in the ass to install but they're top of the line. It's funny how a lot of guys bullshit the mods they have. A 335 with FBO+meth should have kept up with you nose to nose. They usually dyno around 440whp. Unless he was n55. N54's are really finnicky too, they can be absolute beasts or disappointing depending on the set-up, vehicle DME coding, and a host of other things. The ECU is so finnicky it's unreal.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
You're a fucking idiot. All you do is ride this dudes nuts harder than I've ever seen on a forum. Once you wipe the cum out of your eyes and make just one informational post, maybe we'll all stop questioning your sexuality.

Now back on topic. Fireball did he mention what meth kit he had? I know you just got an aquamist kit. HSF-4? They're certainly a pain in the ass to install but they're top of the line. It's funny how a lot of guys bullshit the mods they have. A 335 with FBO+meth should have kept up with you nose to nose. They usually dyno around 440whp. Unless he was n55. N54's are really finnicky too, they can be absolute beasts or disappointing depending on the set-up, vehicle DME coding, and a host of other things. The ECU is so finnicky it's unreal.

That first section is hilarious.

Last edited:

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!

You're hilarious. You spend your time on a VW forum when you don't even have one anymore. You go around on this forum saying how great your bmw is and how slow and bad GTI's are. Go take yourself and your cute little 1 series to a e82 forum where you belong.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
You're hilarious. You spend your time on a VW forum when you don't even have one anymore. You go around on this forum saying how great your bmw is and how slow and bad GTI's are. Go take yourself and your cute little 1 series to a e82 forum where you belong.

OH DANG!!! i heard your mom!

fkshtup

Ready to race!

This is true. GTFO!!!! lol. Wow man im really impressed that this was the outcome. Bmw owners are pricks and im glad you destroyed him to bring down his douchbag ego.

hiimelvin

Ready to race!

:word: Funny how the e-badasses always are the ones who resort to swearing and crude schoolyard sexual "humor". :laugh:

boosted135

Ready to race!

I didn't say GTI's are bad, I said they're not the optimal platform to make big power and traction. They've got great handling and dat interior.

You're disillusioned because this is your first car ever and you're so mad because you think I'm personally attacking people who drive GTI's. One of my really good friends has the sickest GTI I've ever seen; power and aesthetics wise.

And the 135i isn't cute, it's fucking adorable. It's got one of the nastiest power plants to come into main line production in the past decade. A twin turbo six with next to no lag capable of 450 wheel horsepower on the stock turbos IS sick. And at 3300 lbs, it's one of the last TRUE RWD sports coupes to ever be seen. It's going to be a legend, there's an article on Jalopnik on it.

http://jalopnik.com/why-the-bmw-1-series-is-the-next-great-future-classic-508797316

Just because your dad is out testing the CLA-250 doesn't mean you've got to project how shitty your gene pool's taste in cars are.

You misinterpret my disdain for some of the engineering behind the GTI as hatred for the platform overall. This is assuredly not the case.