GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jaber's CW GTI DE & TR GLI

Jaber

Modero
Tuesday car will be going Stage 2 Uni, with Uni TBE. Cannot wait.

GTI also got detailed over the weekend. No more rail dust!!

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Tuesday car will be going Stage 2 Uni, with Uni TBE. Cannot wait.

GTI also got detailed over the weekend. No more rail dust!!

Pics or it didn't happen

Jaber

Modero
Got some pics, haven't had chance to upload them yet. Was hard to take pics of the white car lol. Camera wouldn't focus on close ups.

Dasteknoviking

Ready to race!
Nice to see you get into Dubs Jonathan. Now you need to get Hector in on em.... Marcin is already got a GoRf. Sincerely Nazi Jez.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Nice to see you get into Dubs Jonathan. Now you need to get Hector in on em.... Marcin is already got a GoRf. Sincerely Nazi Jez.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Hey man. Long time no see. What's in your stable nowadays?

Sent from my iSuperior

Dasteknoviking

Ready to race!
Had to downsize from a 01 S4 02 allroad and my 96 Passat TDi to a 09 Jetta SportWagen 2.0T SEL. Wife has her 08 GTi 4 door in tornado red. Her car is all Apr... But my JSW is no Apr period. I was not happy with the tune on the JSW

Work is much closer now and I don't need the mpg my TDi was offering plus my commute sucks as far as pot holes etc go so I had to get something that could do it all

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
I really like this build. Simple, smart, and with a purpose. :thumbsup:

The Unitronic TBE sounds great btw. Very similar to how it sounds on my GLI... maybe slightly more refined even.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I really like this build. Simple, smart, and with a purpose. :thumbsup:

The Unitronic TBE sounds great btw. Very similar to how it sounds on my GLI... maybe slightly more refined even.

Really you like the Nos and blow off valve he installed? to me i think its a risky move on a gti