GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing ECS Street Shield Aluminum Skid Plate - VW MKVI !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
i just ordered it and it looks like a really good quality piece. Pretty thick too and was not too heavy. I wouldn't be worried if there were something in the road now that i have this skid plate on. I just wanted to add that the shipping was pretty quick. Thanks ECS, i will definitely take some pics when i am done installing. I just have a question though, is the pdf for the jetta mk6 install the same for the golf mk6 install?

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
i just ordered it and it looks like a really good quality piece. Pretty thick too and was not too heavy. I wouldn't be worried if there were something in the road now that i have this skid plate on. I just wanted to add that the shipping was pretty quick. Thanks ECS, i will definitely take some pics when i am done installing. I just have a question though, is the pdf for the jetta mk6 install the same for the golf mk6 install?

Thanks for the order! The install procedure will be the similar, correct. Corresponding kits will come with correct hardware for each model. Looking forward to seeing your photos! :thumbup:

Andy

Miles324

Ready to race!
wish it was less expensive

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
wish it was less expensive

Shoot me a PM, I would be glad to double check shipping for you.

Planning on getting coils soon and considering this.. But Im in Canada and thats another $60 for shipping plus exchange rate :(

ECS Cana-Ease Saver is a program brought to you exclusively by ECS Tuning that offers Canadian customers a stated, to your door delivery price! No extra duty fees, no extra taxes and no hidden brokerage fees!

If another shipping method is chosen we can not control taxes, duties, tariffs, and are not from ECS they are waged from each individual's country.

You can also use one of our many distributors or freight forwarder for more options! PM, call in, or email us so we can get you set up with the closest distributor near you.

Andy

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
I have the ECS drain plug with sensor temp port (ES# 240333) . I'm using it for an oil temp sensor. Will this skid plate clear that?

jwal

Ready to race!
Dumb question, but I will ask anyway. Wondering how this would fit on an mk7. I have a mk6 now, but hope to upgrade in the future to an R. Trying to keep some of my part buying transferable between the two. Holes can be redrilled and want not.

Figured I would ask.

Thank you Andy!

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
I have the ECS drain plug with sensor temp port (ES# 240333) . I'm using it for an oil temp sensor. Will this skid plate clear that?

If you could PM me some photos of your set up, I can double check. I don't see you having any issues.

Dumb question, but I will ask anyway. Wondering how this would fit on an mk7. I have a mk6 now, but hope to upgrade in the future to an R. Trying to keep some of my part buying transferable between the two. Holes can be redrilled and want not.

Figured I would ask.

Thank you Andy!

MKV/VI models only, sorry. Keep posted for more MKVII items!

I need one of these soon. I'm on my 2nd sub-frame and I recently managed to crack the OEM plastic belly pan too.

Must have, one of top selling items right now!

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.