GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocodetuning.com review

PaulyFe12

Ready to race!
I have been looking for a Billy Boat TBE and the cheapest price I have found is on a site that looks rather questionable. I was wondering if anyone has done business with Eurocodetuning.com. The system i'm looking at is going for 1400 on redlinemotorsports but its going for 1200 on eurocodetuning.com so id like to save some money but at the same time I wanna make sure the sites all good.

Thanks for the help guys,
Paulyfe12

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Eurocode is ok and all, so are some of the guys and gals there.... until you start dealing with the owner... yeah never again, and I sure am not the only one with this opinion.

PaulyFe12

Ready to race!
haha I live in NY guys, I meant more about the website than the actual place. Is it reputable or am I gonna get old knock off parts?

Avant

Ready to race!
Eurocode is ok and all, so are some of the guys and gals there.... until you start dealing with the owner... yeah never again, and I sure am not the only one with this opinion.

Everyone that I know that knows of Eurocode agrees with you. Don't worry, you aren't alone.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Eurocode Tuning does all the work on my car, I wouldn't take it anywhere else.

Everyone there knows their stuff. David (the owner) doesn't suffer fools lightly -- he tries to educate people when they have questions, but if they are stubborn and don't listen or argue, he will lose his patience.

If you order a part from them, you will get exactly what you ordered.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Eurocode Tuning does all the work on my car, I wouldn't take it anywhere else.

Everyone there knows their stuff. David (the owner) doesn't suffer fools lightly -- he tries to educate people when they have questions, but if they are stubborn and don't listen or argue, he will lose his patience.

If you order a part from them, you will get exactly what you ordered.

This may be true, but when an owner of the business tries to rip me off and I tell them they are flat out wrong which causes them to flip out and yell at me, that's wrong. Especially when he calls Revo and finds out he IS indeed wrong.

He may not suffer fools lightly, but he suffers from himself.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
weird.

I've only recently heard of this shop/business/store, from Audi guys, and all positive reviews.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
They've been the highest volume APR dealer on the west coast for a long time, and they build really high quality cars.

No doubt David is a surly dude (that's part of why I stopped bringing my car there), but they're certainly reputable from my experience.