GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Ed's Dark Red and Cherry Red LED Tail Light! New Add!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Dec 9th Update

Just $249 a set shipped, until stock is all gone, we only have 5 sets at this price.

Regular price on our tail lights is $350 Shipped, now only $249 Shipped.

You can order here:

www.becautoparts.com

We only have the dark red version available.

Photos:

Dark Red on the left, and Cherry Red on the right.

Cherry Red

Comparison of the two

On the car

Last edited:

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Feb 7th Update

Pre-order a set of lights, either dark red or cherry red by Feb 16th, and pay only $345 Shipped!! After Feb 16th, price will be $375 US Shipped.

This is the lowest price ever offered by us.

To preorder, let me know your paypal email, and will send you the invoice after the 16th.

huli467

Does this tail light kit come with the harnesses or do you need to purchase these separately? Thanks.

Aigoo

Ready to race!
Can I purchase just the middle lights? Mine have faded pretty bad.

swc

Passed Driver's Ed
Me too!:cry:

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Tell you what!!

Feb 19 Updates - the $345 deal goes to the 24th, another week, as the shipment is late arriving, see below. Please contact me to get in on the deal.
Yesterday, I ran into a customer who bought my lights around a year ago, and I just took a few photos of the lights, you can see the fit and finish even after a year.

Just to give a heads up, I was expecting my shipment of lights and parts to arrive this week, however a labor dispute going on at the ports is preventing my shipment from being unloaded on time.

The shipping company advised me they expect it to be going to Customs Clearance on Feb 24th, I can start shipping normally by the 26th if there are no additional delays.

The ship carrying the lights is called "MOL Promise" and it is in port as of this morning, so things will start rolling now that its docked. If you want to see where it is:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/det...el:MOL_PROMISE

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
March 4th Update

Still have stock of the Dark Red and Cherry Red LED Tail lights. They are $375 a set shipped. If you need an individual piece, contact me as well, or even just the adapters.

Local pick up is available as well. You save on shipping and can pay in CAD $ if you want.

Please contact me if you like to get a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.