GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

Evorage

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha nice kill, How do you think our cars would do against a 2013+ Genesis 3.8 (348 hp)? A buddy of mine is buying one tomorrow, online says they'll do 0-60 in 5.2 but there's no way the average person can do that without launching the car at 4k rpms.

Stock for stock it will be a drivers race. They are heavy.
Stage 1 you'll get em.

12bluemk6

Ready to race!
Not that great of a kill story but just a comparison to stock, had 2 passengers in the car and my brother had 1.. he just got his Gli(100% stock)

GTI: Uni Stage 2, catless DP, TOP, TBP, S3 IC

Pulled 3rd-4th and had about a bus length maybe a little more. I thought I'd be way farther ahead... I think heat soak is a limiting factor for me. Meth coming next lol

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Last night a Camaro V6 on the highway flew up on me. I seen him from a good distance, he slowed and got in the lane to my left. He floored it and I floored it and I put a good few car lengths on him pretty quick. He was a good sport about it too, gave me a thumbs up and stayed with me for awhile till I got off the highway.

I was pretty surprised how hard I pulled on him though - I thought that V6 was stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
The '15 I drove was slow as shit. A BRZ got a meager jump on me and I couldn't catch him to 90.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
The V6s are not that fast TBH, I pull on them all day, but they look fast though [emoji23]

Spooled24

Ready to race!
I was hanging out with one of my buddies tonight. He hasn't rode in my car since I went stage 2. We decided to go out and grab In-N-Out Burger. On the way there I was just showing him how quick a stage 2 GTI really is. He has a stock MK6 GTI FYI. On our way home, we pull up to a light with a Genesis coupe that is lowered and has custom exhaust. I look over to my buddy, kind of jokingly and say, should I race this Genesis? I didn't know if it was a V6 or the 4 cylinder turbo. The light turns green and we go under the overpass heading to the next light which is close to the light we came from. He revs his engine at me as we approach the next light. I could tell it was just a 4 cylinder by the sound and the turbo whistle. From rolling, the light turned green and we both went for it. Mind you, I got one hand on the wheel and one on my bag of food from In-N-Out. Long story short he got whooped. Put 2-3 car lengths on him, I would say. My turn for my apartment was coming up so I shut it down and so did he knowing he couldn't catch me. Gave him the peace sign and turned. All in all CSB.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Raced my buddy's 370Z Nismo again with 93 Oct file now and we were side by side. It was pretty awesome :)

(It's not letting me post the video) >:\

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
I was doing a photoshoot with a friend recently that had a brand new mk7 gti dsg that he had just tuned (APR stage 1 with CAI) and decided he wanted to race.

My car: 13 GTI APR stage 2 (old revision) stage1 dsg tune, stage1&2 carbonio CAI, full 3 inch tbe and 275/35 x4 Bridgestone Potenza Re760 sports

launching at the same time with launch control I left him while his tires spun. we let off at a little over 80 when he had finally caught up to me but he could NOT pass me. im pretty impressed that my car with less HP and TQ but wider and stickier tires could pull that off. Needless to say hes looking at wider/stickier tires and a downpipe LOL

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Killed a 16 Camaro not sure what model. Sounded like a v8

No chance it was a v8 if he was actually racing. The v6 with performance exhaust sounds great, so that's probably what it was

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Not to mention the new Camaro may be faster than even a k04. Can't wait to face one myself.

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Not to mention the new Camaro may be faster than even a k04. Can't wait to face one myself.

Most of the newer camaro driver kinda "drive safe" though, I feel like the mustang drivers around my area are more willing to race

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Heh. It takes some time for the dumber drivers like myself to get their hands on the new hotness ;)