GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Raced my buddy's 370Z Nismo again with 93 Oct file now and we were side by side. It was pretty awesome :)

(It's not letting me post the video) >:\

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure out how to post the vid! My buddy doesn't believe that mk6 stage 2 Gti's ca keep up with a 370z. Was the Z modded at all??

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Figure out how to post the vid! My buddy doesn't believe that mk6 stage 2 Gti's ca keep up with a 370z. Was the Z modded at all??

His Nismo is stock just has a muffler delete. He sent me the video through Kik app and I think it's a dead file doesn't let me send it or post anywhere. Will post once I have the video

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
I was doing a photoshoot with a friend recently that had a brand new mk7 gti dsg that he had just tuned (APR stage 1 with CAI) and decided he wanted to race.

My car: 13 GTI APR stage 2 (old revision) stage1 dsg tune, stage1&2 carbonio CAI, full 3 inch tbe and 275/35 x4 Bridgestone Potenza Re760 sports

launching at the same time with launch control I left him while his tires spun. we let off at a little over 80 when he had finally caught up to me but he could NOT pass me. im pretty impressed that my car with less HP and TQ but wider and stickier tires could pull that off. Needless to say hes looking at wider/stickier tires and a downpipe LOL

Can that even fit under our cars? No rubbing?

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Completely destroyed a Kia Forte5 - 55 roll on the highway. He flew up behind me and got next to me and dropped it and took off and then slowed down and got next to me again. He took off first but he didn't stand a chance at all - he probably had me for 2 seconds before I blew by him. I did some research on the car when I got home because I liked the way it looked though - it has it listed as a GTI competitor. Doesn't seem like it.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
I pulled a E90 328i so badly I thought he must have stopped or something so I left off and heard/saw him coming up at full throttle so I got on it again and pulled him..

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Completely destroyed a Kia Forte5 - 55 roll on the highway. He flew up behind me and got next to me and dropped it and took off and then slowed down and got next to me again. He took off first but he didn't stand a chance at all - he probably had me for 2 seconds before I blew by him. I did some research on the car when I got home because I liked the way it looked though - it has it listed as a GTI competitor. Doesn't seem like it.

No mercy