GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Review: Beluga Racing Catback Exhaust

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
you are the new plac, that is the most comprehensive exhaust review i have ever seen, better than any of mine.

I am very humbled by your remarks. I've always admired the way you review products (very clear, honest, unbiased, and thorough), so you may notice nuances of your style in my review(s). Definitely don't think I am the next plac... would take a while for me to get to that level, haha! But maybe someday ;) Again, I am flattered and honored, thank you :w00t:

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Any drone at the higher gears?

None. Then again, this is my first time having a catback exhaust installed on any car I've owned, so I may not be that good at recognizing "drone" yet. I won't be needing to get the "Anti-Drone Kit" I mention in post #1, that's for sure! :w00t:

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Video of final analysis coming soon. Don't think I will be doing the drive by and camera-outside-attached-to-hatch vids anymore, unless people still really wanna see (hear) them?

Plz see post # 2 for Initial fitment analysis, and sound clips

Bottom line: this CBE is awesome. Based on the price, it has exceeded my expectations in every way. Not only do I recommend this for people on a budget interested in a CBE, but also for those who want a quality exhaust, PERIOD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
I just saw the fitment video, looks like the hanger near rear driver side wheel is a little too close to the brake lines, keep an eye on it for the first couple of days. If they do bang, you might want to cut the edge off and replace it with small hose clamp to keep the rubber from sliding.
Other than that, looks good. Sound wise, sounds like my Godspeed just a quieter lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2FxHgugGqQ

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
I just saw the fitment video, looks like the hanger near rear driver side wheel is a little too close to the brake lines, keep an eye on it for the first couple of days. If they do bang, you might want to cut the edge off and replace it with small hose clamp to keep the rubber from sliding.
Other than that, looks good. Sound wise, sounds like my Godspeed just a quieter lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2FxHgugGqQ

Oh thanks for the tip!! I didn't notice that, will take a look at this tmrw after work.

Also, awesome video!! Car sounds great!! I think I will do my other videos after all [emoji16][emoji106]

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Oh thanks for the tip!! I didn't notice that, will take a look at this tmrw after work.

Also, awesome video!! Car sounds great!! I think I will do my other videos after all [emoji16][emoji106]

lol thanks but it won't sound as loud anymore because I changed to Milltek exhaust.

Antimatter

Ready to race!

I want to see a drive by video!

hvltg

Ready to race!
great review sir. :thumbsup:
been looking at that beluga youtube video for quite sometime.
need it a review like this on it!

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion

TakmaN

Ready to race!
Awesome review! I would also love to come by and hear it in person. Did you mate it up to the stock downpipe? No leaks?

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Awesome review! I would also love to come by and hear it in person. Did you mate it up to the stock downpipe? No leaks?

We had a little car party at my place, haha. 5 guys over Saturday, most of us owkring on stuff on our cars.

Feel free to PM me if you ever wanna swing by for an in-person demo.

Mated to *stock connector* (I had SPM downpipe already installed) perfectly. ZERO leaks so far, granted it's only been 2 days haha (checked last night when I was finished brake pad and rotor install (granted, it has only been 2 days).

:w00t: