GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Thanks. I was thinking I'd have to change to the detroits+all seasons soon but with weather here in OK being mid 70's during the day I'm leaving them on for now. Trying to use up my extended peeler time wisely :D.

no problem just giving credit where credit is due. Do you like your all seasons during the winter? It just started snowing in germany yuck

smrtypants44

Go Kart Champion
no problem just giving credit where credit is due. Do you like your all seasons during the winter? It just started snowing in germany yuck

Well... Here in OK we only get 2 or 3 major "storms" (2-6" of snow/ice) a year, while the rest of the winter its just cold. So there's not really a need for dedicated snow tires cause its not really ever snowy. Last year we had no snow, and this year is starting to look like a repeat (its 63F here with a high of 75F as I type this). I only got the peelers about 3 months ago so this is my first season having different winter wheels. We will see how it turns out if it ever snows with my half worn Bridgestone all-season rubber on detroits.

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for how awesomely big these pics are

Warhead.

DIsturb the Peace
Washed it for the first time today

I really need to get a real camera, the iPhone does the color no justice.