GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ah, was looking as well.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Yeah I'd be worried about vadalism at this point...

Vadalism...?

:D

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
is that a dealership? if so, post on their FB page / yelp pages if they have them. Wow, that is super stupid.. VW employs thousands of people in the US.

^ THAT. Nothing spreads like bad news on social media.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
also shared. I tagged Jonny Lieberman from Motor Trend too, lol... lets see this go viral.

I saw that. I should alert the dozen-ish people that I know from Road & Track, and Jalopnik. Someone will pick it up.

OP, do you mind if I share with them?

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
Your grammar frightens me so that I lost all thought for a relevant comment to the OP.

File a report with your local PD, OP. How many neighbors do you have, is it a suburb, rural community, gated community? Set up a CCTV camera system, which are relatively cheap. Get a straight back exhaust system and a Forge BOV kit. Go for random drives down that block at 4am.

Please forgive my grammar. It was never my intention to frighten the grammar police.:)

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

I want OP's approval first. I wouldn't want him getting lots of unwanted attention that he isn't prepared for, especially if this thing blows up all over the internet.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
I think one childish move deserves another.

Find out which people in your neighborhood own Fords and carry out a tactical flaming-dog-poop-bag-on-the-front-porch strike with Navy Seal like precision so as to make it nearly impossible to identify who did it.