GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New for 2016 - Brighter Rear Amber Turn Signals in production

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Do you have a comparison between the oem turn signal bulbs & your new improved ones? The oem's are pretty bright.

Looking forward to these. Any comparisons to the ones you've sold for the euro tails previously? I have a pair of those :)

I can do a comparison with both of those. Right now I just have some videos comparing the Putco bulb and the new one from deAutoKey. I can say that this new bulb is brighter than the OEM incandescent and the old deAutoKey bulbs.

They should give everyone with an old set a discount. I've always felt that I wasted money on them. Couldn't even see them on a sunny day.

I don't feel I'm entitled to a discount, but I wouldn't mind getting one (which it sounds like the GB rate will be very competitive anyway).

It is worth noting that the old DeAutoKey turn signals were much brighter that other sets I've tried. Not as bright as OEM bulbs, but still bright enough I've felt. Then again, Pittsburgh doesn't have many sunny days :p

in4groupbuy

If they are brighter than the oem incandescent bulbs I'm interested. If not there is no reason to use them. Fingers crossed for a brighter bulb.

I'm in as long as there's a noticeable difference.

Thanks for the interest.

As thatgti has said, they are brighter than:
--putco rear turn
--our older design
--OEM incandescent

With anything, technology changes over time, our old bulbs were very bright and brighter vs your regular bulb at night and during the day without direct sun light hitting them, there is video of this, the only time it was not as bright was in the sun due to the darker amber color the sun rays did block some of the light out, these new ones won't have that issue.

The reason why many want LEDs is because they will fill more of the housing and the QUICKER light up times create a FASTER reaction time for other drivers on the road - so with these being brighter + their quicker light up time, they are worth the purchase.

We are not able to offer a discount as we will have 1 big group buy coming up that will be $39.99 shipped and if 10+ interested it will be $34.99.
Final price will be $49.99 to $54.99.

These are a new amber technology that is fitting more light in a smaller bulb to make them brighter, they are a bright light amber color to make them more noticeable and brighter in the sun and they will be more noticeable and brighter at night also.

Lastly, we want to add, the hard part of this was the 7440 bulb for the euro tail had to be smaller than a regular 7440 which make it hard as you had to fit a lot of brighter amber LEDs in a small space with the resistor to make them error free.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Thanks for the interest.

As thatgti has said, they are brighter than:
--putco rear turn
--our older design
--OEM incandescent

With anything, technology changes over time, our old bulbs were very bright and brighter vs your regular bulb at night and during the day without direct sun light hitting them, there is video of this, the only time it was not as bright was in the sun due to the darker amber color the sun rays did block some of the light out, these new ones won't have that issue.

The reason why many want LEDs is because they will fill more of the housing and the QUICKER light up times create a FASTER reaction time for other drivers on the road - so with these being brighter + their quicker light up time, they are worth the purchase.

We are not able to offer a discount as we will have 1 big group buy coming up that will be $39.99 shipped and if 10+ interested it will be $34.99.
Final price will be $49.99 to $54.99.

These are a new amber technology that is fitting more light in a smaller bulb to make them brighter, they are a bright light amber color to make them more noticeable and brighter in the sun and they will be more noticeable and brighter at night also.

Lastly, we want to add, the hard part of this was the 7440 bulb for the euro tail had to be smaller than a regular 7440 which make it hard as you had to fit a lot of brighter amber LEDs in a small space with the resistor to make them error free.

Thank you

Cool. I'm in for the GB and the full review.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
thatgti will give his honest review/comparison as he did in the past with LEDs that were NOT as bright so we will stay out of the review/comparison so you can have an honest forum member opinion, and we make mention that he did test LEDs that were not as bright as he will tell you so he is not going to lie to the forum and has no reason to.

Once he gets that up we can start the group buy and they should ship in 1 month or sooner - 2/1 by the latest.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
I need to make absolute sure my Ed's first gen headlights also use 7440s (99% sure) before I order. If so, I'll be ordering two sets...

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just threw together a quick video comparing the Putco bulb and this new bulb from deAutoKey. Sorry that it's not the nicest video in the world. I will get a nicer video when I compare the stock incandescent and the old deAutoKey bulb.

Nelly

Ready to race!
Interested in getting a set if it's a good fit for Euro led tail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I need to make absolute sure my Ed's first gen headlights also use 7440s (99% sure) before I order. If so, I'll be ordering two sets...

Just threw together a quick video comparing the Putco bulb and this new bulb from deAutoKey. Sorry that it's not the nicest video in the world. I will get a nicer video when I compare the stock incandescent and the old deAutoKey bulb.

Interested in getting a set if it's a good fit for Euro led tail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In4groupbuy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In for group buy

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Well, that video was enough for me, I'm in for group buy as well.

It is a 7440 for the turn signals, there is no variation between models.

ThatGTI - thanks for the video, it does show how much brighter these NEW rear turns are.

Ok, for the GB, just Message us here for an invoice, it will be $34.99 shipped - and only a limited amount at this price!!

First people to message with their EMAIL(deAuto will send you an invoice) will receive the invoice - after 20 we can no longer take GB orders as it is already a loss at the $34.99 pricing but we want to help the forums.

You must have a forum name to get in on this so please message us here and not through emails.

We can do an intro price of $39.99 / then final pricing of $49.99 - so hurry if you want to get in on this deal - these are less expensive vs putco and much brighter!

Thank you and we look forward to the messages, invoices will be sent some time next week.

Last edited:

Scootie

Ready to race!
It is a 7440 for the turn signals, there is no variation between models.

ThatGTI - thanks for the video, it does show how much brighter these NEW rear turns are.

Ok, for the GB, just Message us here for an invoice, it will be $34.99 shipped - and only a limited amount at this price!!

First people to message will receive the invoice - after 20 we can no longer take GB orders as it is already a loss at the $34.99 pricing but we want to help the forums.

You must have a forum name to get in on this so please message us here and not through emails.

We can do an intro price of $39.99 / then final pricing of $49.99 - so hurry if you want to get in on this deal - these are less expensive vs putco and much brighter!

Thank you and we look forward to the messages, invoices will be sent some time next week.

Message sent!