GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
No snow for us folks in the middle of the state. Chilly, but nice here yesterday. Spring has sprung & soon we can hit the back roads with no worries about hitting a patch of verglas.

I'm itching to get the snow shoes off my wife's car. Maybe in another couple of weeks.

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
It was snowing here in cbus in the past weekend, what is wrong with Ohio!!

I’ve just been driving my miata with summer tires when it gets warm and drive the GTI when it’s cold haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clownish

just clowning around
Hahah I fixed the washing machine but it was a 150 part. The machine is an old solid one that should last a long time I hope.

The weather is a mess. There’s a small meet up this weekend in Akron I was thinking of going to. My friends shop helps sponsor the parking lot fees. I dunno. I haven’t driven the car in a few months.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Hahah I fixed the washing machine but it was a 150 part. The machine is an old solid one that should last a long time I hope.

The weather is a mess. There’s a small meet up this weekend in Akron I was thinking of going to. My friends shop helps sponsor the parking lot fees. I dunno. I haven’t driven the car in a few months.

Das you should go to this meetup hes talking about^

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

O wow. Where at?

clownish

just clowning around
I’m hestitant on going. I have my doubts on the crowd that’s going to show. The only reason I was considering was because I knew someone who helped sponsor some fees for it. Last year they rented out the mall parking lot - I think the mall shut down or something.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I say you go yeah, pretty heavily modded gti. Readily accesible track day pics to show on phone... might meet some dudes u can mid ohio with

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I say you go yeah, pretty heavily modded gti. Readily accesible track day pics to show on phone... might meet some dudes u can mid ohio with

Not bad. Swapping wheels to wife’s car and putting summer meat on this weekend. If done in time I’ll roll by in my filthy not washed yet car lol

clownish

just clowning around
I can go to the shop and get my tire mounted and drive my also unwashed car that needs an oil change, brake flush, and dsg service. If I’m motivated tomorrow. Been getting out st like 8 from work,

Supposed to be almost warm ish this weekend tho