GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Looking to sell neuspeed discharge pipe, intercooler and p flo intake as a set for $800. The intercooler and discharge pipe are brand new in box, and the p flo has about 20k miles on it. P flo comes with carb sticker and cbfa filter. Bought these last week on an impulse, and am looking to sell now. Located in Pasadena.

Intake available for $150. Discharge pipe and intercooler sold.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
FS:
WeatherTech floormats. $120 obo picked up in Los Angeles.

OEM strut mounts and bearings. About 20k miles on them before upgrading to TT strut mounts. $40 obo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Anyone have a spare hood insulation insert that they can sell to me? The think foam piece where it suppresses engine noise and is on the hood itself? Please pm if you got one and willing to let it go! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have a spare hood insulation insert that they can sell to me? The think foam piece where it suppresses engine noise and is on the hood itself? Please pm if you got one and willing to let it go! Thank you!

I might have it but it also most likely got wet from rain the last time it rained as I just have it outside on the side of the house

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
I might have it but it also most likely got wet from rain the last time it rained as I just have it outside on the side of the house

Dang! Lol well if you got a picture let me know thanks!

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
Selling R20 style CF wing extension for GTI. Been on the car for a while. Not perfect but still looks clean. Located in Fontana.

80$