GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Selling dark cherry LED tails. In perfect condition and fitted with some bright white PIAA reverse bulbs. Looking for $250 [SOLD]

Stock suspension from a Golf 2.5L with struts and springs with only a few thousand miles - make me an offer on these

DG springs from a Golf 2.5L automatic with a few thousand miles as well. Part number 5K3071677HA $175

Gloss black JOM badge less grille with plastic hood filler - $50

Think that's all for now. Also have some stock golf exhaust and rear diffuser laying around.

anyone?

SirClimax

Ready to race!

Spirius

Ready to race!
FS:
polished BBS RS 18x9.5 +25
5x112 PCD
RS316 faces stepped to 18's by VR Wheels
OEM BBS hardware
BBS "shorty" valve stem caps
polished half height hex caps
chrome/polished BBS logo center caps
(can include OEM black/silver BBS logo center caps as well)

215/40 Acceleras with 75% thread left.
wheels are pristine.
No curb rash, no cracks, no bends etc.
$2,300 picked up in Ventury County

FS:
polished BBS RS 18x9.5 +25
5x112 PCD
RS316 faces stepped to 18's by VR Wheels
OEM BBS hardware
BBS "shorty" valve stem caps
polished half height hex caps
chrome/polished BBS logo center caps
(can include OEM black/silver BBS logo center caps as well)

215/40 Acceleras with 75% thread left.
wheels are pristine.
No curb rash, no cracks, no bends etc.
$2,300 picked up in Ventury County

These aren't usually my favorite but yours look amazing, I wish I could afford them! Is the front a decal or all paint?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

lleron

Ready to race!
For sale, basically new/immaculate detroits. Only one small scuff/curb on the edge of one wheel, the other three are pretty much perfect (taken off garaged car with 19k miles). Located in Culver City (or can meet in Torrance).

$400 for the set.

Slightly scuffed edge:

Bump, some craigslist flakers but still available.

bluescreenofwin

Ready to race!
Posting my equipment on the private classified generals. Still prefer a local pick up so PM me :thumbsup:

Hello everyone!

I am parting out my 2012 MK6 GTI (recently bought a MK7 Golf r :D). The car is already gone and this is what is left over. I am located in the IE area (Upland/Rancho Cucamonga) and I am really only interested in local pickup. I'd also be willing to meet in the Glendora area (I work around there). Here is a short list. Everything is brand new except for the audio equipment and that was used for about 4 months. PMs preferred--I will only periodically check this post.

• ECS Luft-Technik Intake (polished aluminum tubes, CBFA, including the secondary air filter adapter kit) [Brand new in box--never used] - Sold!
  • OPD Helix-Depo LED Projector Headlights--OEM Style with LEDs including brand new Lamin-X clear covers [Brand new in box--never used] - Sold!
  • HID Conversion Kit by USP Motorsports 4300k (RFB-MK6G-4300)(bought for the projectors) [Brand new in box--never used] - Sold!
  • Uberstealth Underfloor Sub Box - $250
  • PIONEER TS-SW2502S4 10-Inch - $50
  • Rockford Fosgate PBR500X1 Punch 500 Watt - $125
    (I'll also let all of the audio equipment go for $375 if you make my easy and buy all of it)

Audio

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
For trade: oem VW goals
Some of them have curb rash
235/45 hankook s1 Noble. 75% left
Don't offer me your detroits/huffs, denvers or lagunas
I'm open to other offers. Oem and aftermarket. 17 and 18" only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoliMoli

Radiator Fans

Auxiliary Fan Assembly - 295mm
Smaller of the two fans behind the radiator 110.00

Auxiliary Fan Assembly - 360mm
Larger of the two fans found behind the radiator 200.00

Long story short. Dealer miss diagnosed my car saying my fans went bad. turns out the ECM was the problem and replaced under warranty. I have no need for these fans. Don't want them sitting in my garage collecting dust. These were purchased from ECS tuning, and are genuine VW brand.

Willing to drive if somewhat local, otherwise buyer would need to pay shipping.