GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Selling R20 style CF wing extension for GTI. Been on the car for a while. Not perfect but still looks clean. Located in Fontana.

80$

Damn! I just paid a good chunk for service and a new battery [emoji17] this looks sexy

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

SirClimax

Ready to race!
FS: H&R Super Sport Springs and Koni Yellow Sport Shocks. Springs have ~26k on them and shocks have ~23k. I absolutely loved this set up for its ride quality, improved handling, and ride hight. I'm only selling because I just went with air ride and no longer have a use for them. I would like to get $500 for them picked up. They are completely assembled and ready for install!
Ride Hight:

Front:

Rear Shocks:

Rear Springs:

PM me with interest or questions

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Bump! Make me an offer :thumbup:

Locke

Ready to race!
FS: Brand New OEM Bi-Xenon LED Headlights complete with OEM bulbs and ballasts

I have a set of brand new Hella headlights that I purchased but haven't had time to install. I had to clear up space in the garage so unfortunately these guys are up for sale.

One of the tabs has a small crack that allows some wiggle, but it can easily be fixed with glue.

Asking $1099. I'm happy to provide more pictures if wanted.

3 stock Dunlop SP Sport 01 A/S tires for sale. I upgraded to Michelin Pilot Super Sports when the mod bug hit :D
  • Size: 225/40/18
  • Mileage: 8.5k daily driving only
  • Good condition, no sidewall or tread damage

Price: $150 + shipping + paypal fees (or gift it) for the set, or I'm willing to split them for multiple buyers.

Weekend bump

adam.

Passed Driver's Ed
Wsup guys, I've got a set of brand new, never mounted (not even test fitted) ESR SR01. These wheels are in the hyper silver color, with specs 18x9.5 et35 (all four)

$475 picked up (90745)
And no, no tires.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Selling R20 style CF wing extension for GTI. Been on the car for a while. Not perfect but still looks clean. Located in Fontana.

80$

can i test fit this to see if it fits the golf wing? if it does, i could get it with my next paycheck

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I'm pretty sure it won't fit man but i guess we can try lol I got a buyer for tomorrow tho. I'll post on here if it sells

i doubt itll fit too, but ive always wanted to try lol

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Looking to sell neuspeed discharge pipe, intercooler and p flo intake as a set for $800. The intercooler and discharge pipe are brand new in box, and the p flo has about 20k miles on it. P flo comes with carb sticker and cbfa filter. Bought these last week on an impulse, and am looking to sell now. Located in Pasadena.

Everything has been sold! Thanks

eightyseven

Ready to race!
selling window visors from my mk6 4 door

obvi they dont fit 2 door models lol

25 picked up, If i can find the double sided tape ill also throw that in.

310 684 7873 text me for pictures please

located in Carson. ca