GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI vs. Bugatti Veyron

mktli

Passed Driver's Ed
so yesterday opened the hood of my Golf for the first time in it's life, and found out why I do keep beat the Bugatti..finally that's the masterpiece that's blows them all..i can see it

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ damn son.

So my buddy got his box code done from APR and raced the guy again with V3 and just destroyed him - even more than before.

It was as if his interior somehow got more superior.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
^ damn son.

So my buddy got his box code done from APR and raced the guy again with V3 and just destroyed him - even more than before.

It was as if his interior somehow got more superior.

Dat APR update

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I got a new intake installed that has carbon fiber over its carbon fiber, and coated my engine in ... carbon fiber.

I also found out that my car was built on a Thursday while there was a big party in the factory in Germany. Apparently, this party included hookers and blow, effectively making my car faster as a result of it.

Based on the above, I've concluded that my car is even faster than I once thought it was.

Proof: I did race a "bi-Bugatti" this morning, which is essentially two Bugatti's strapped together, facing towards the same direction... even with the combined hp, they were no match for my GTI....

The Volkswagen GTI: POWERED BY ITS SUPERIOR INTERIOR.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Stickers only work on Honda's.

brobst

Go Kart Champion

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
i smoked a mclaren p1 in my GOLF, and i ended up in germany already. I'm gonna go there again for world cup, this car is superrrrr quick. man i love my interior!!!! :wub: