GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI vs. Bugatti Veyron

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I plastdipped my carbon fiber today and easily gained .2 seconds on my 1/4 mile time.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
world cup final was awesome! then i smoked amg's and m3's on the autobahn which is no problem for my interior :laugh:

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
world cup final was awesome! then i smoked amg's and m3's on the autobahn which is no problem for my interior :laugh:

You didnt. Thats a lie.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
You didnt. Thats a lie.

Winoman

Ready to race!
haven't read this thread...but understand it is tongue and cheek --OK...but for real (& not kidding) in the last few months I kept even with 2 Maserati's - one was a bit pissed at me as I pulled out in front of him at a 4 way stop where (arguably) it was his turn...he couldn't quite catch me after...and then for many miles and many high speed passes on a very nice 2 lane road (522) between DC & Richmond - I kept with this Maserati convertible on every pass - guarantee she was pushing it to the max and was disturbed that I could keep on her tail on every one.

And, just a few weeks back - I drove by 2 lambos who were revving it for all they were worth (super sweet sounds) - they pulled out behind me...then after a left at the light - on ramp...I stomped it...they were perhaps a bit surprised and delayed their attempt...but ultimately couldn't catch me.....yeah...stage 3 power is certainty for real...anyway just sayin...

hurdy

Go Kart Champion
Well I beat a V8 Supercharged Chevy Drag car on the 1/4 mile. True story bro' :w00t: