GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

College MK6 owners!

Johnny

I'm Here for the Gangbang
Buying my mk5 in college was a horrible decision, should've bought something cheap and used the money on drugs.

Graduated last year with a BS in Mechanical Engineering.

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
I'm a proud student at Texas A&M University. Graduating in 2012, studying Agricultural Leadership: focusing in Animal Sciences. Getting my Masters in Biology, then going to Texas A&M-Corpus Christie to study a bit of Oceanography. My MKVI is there the whole time, its the first car I bought as my own.

BTW bearcat2439 I'm a Kappa Alpha. Greek Life is awesome for anyone that is thinking about it.

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
bringing this thread back from the dead lol
Fak you guys with the mom and dad bank are so lucky. Going to Glendale CC and hoping to transfer to Berkeley after and the n med school. Have been paying for the car on my own but can't afford to do so anymore and be a full time college student. In conclusion, I'm getting rid of it soon..somehow..

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
bringing this thread back from the dead lol
Fak you guys with the mom and dad bank are so lucky. Going to Glendale CC and hoping to transfer to Berkeley after and the n med school. Have been paying for the car on my own but can't afford to do so anymore and be a full time college student. In conclusion, I'm getting rid of it soon..somehow..

Do what you gotta do. School is priority. Plenty of cool cars if you have to down grade

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
Yeah unfortunately I'm upside down on the car so my options are very limited. Most likely looking at voluntary repo :/ because school can't wait.

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
This semester sucks for me. I missed Spring because of illness. I'm feeling better but I'm not the same level I was a year ago before I got sick.

Meh... I'm at a CC too. I hope to transfer to Temple U. for Psych. next year.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
i go to csun
major in Mech Engineering, but im gonna switch. realized that although im good at math, I dont enjoy it. I dont wanna do something i dont enjoy for the rest of my life.
i just dont know what to switch to. only things I enjoy dont have a major :(

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
i go to csun
major in Mech Engineering, but im gonna switch. realized that although im good at math, I dont enjoy it. I dont wanna do something i dont enjoy for the rest of my life.

The hardest math i faced was actually in the normal math classes. In my electrical engineering course or my materials science or statics course its all basic derivations and algebra.

Bro you got it! Calc 2 and 3 were hell, after that its smooth sailing. Atleast for now..

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Going to Nossi College of Art.

I've got my associates degree in Graphic Design, currently working on my bachelors. Working part time and going to school is awesome. :eek:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Florida International University

Bank of Mom & Dad (lucky & blessed) [because I got a full-ride, therefore they offered me this option]

Criminal Justice/International Relations

Work a part time job for pocket/gas money and to help my parents out if they ever would need it.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
i go to csun

You should major in judging sloots and shaving your chest.