GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official APR MK6 Products and Information

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Good morning, I'm buying your stage for 3 + gti mk6. I wanted to know if the original clutch DSG gearbox, can cause problems
I have the stock clutch pack in my DSG and so far I haven't encountered any problems. I have a Stage 3+ MKV.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Good morning, I'm buying your stage for 3 + gti mk6. I wanted to know if the original clutch DSG gearbox, can cause problems

We haven't seen any issues yet and have several high mileage TSI 3+ DSG customers. Those customers are also tracking and drag racing their cars.

Will APR release a DSG flash for the MK6?

Yes.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Shit Arin, now you haul off and say this. Question is, now we're left for speculation.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Troy,

what all are you looking for in the HPFP. I might be able to mock something up

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
whatever is preventing 3+ from being able to safely run more boost. Bosch racing hpfp would be fine with me, but it appears no one can get one...

Internals need beefing? Or is it a flow thing? If you can log the "instance" and show me where there might be problems I can look into it.

GP813

Ready to race!
Sorry for interrupting the discussion. Just wanna ask when will be the next sale?

Its pretty much every new "season" so the next one will be the summer sale.

GP813

Ready to race!
Shit Arin, now you haul off and say this. Question is, now we're left for speculation.

And just when i thought i was "done" modding, Arin throws this one at us. Nice timing haha.

DSG Flash you say? That ends my internal debate of HPA vs. Unitronic then lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD