GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official APR MK6 Products and Information

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
i have had the APR K04 kit installed since Jan 2011. I never had a problem till spanking a 2011 Mustang 5.0 when I got a boost leak somewhere. It was still driveable just a loss of high end power. I put it on a lift and couldnt find it so I just lived with it. I pretty much worked 14 hours a day 6 days a week for a year so I didnt have time and really didnt care. My GTI during that year was an appliance to get me to work and back home.
A friend of mine got his R32 tuned at APRs Milton Keynes location (VWR is there also) and my schedule freed up where I was on a regular schedule and decided to drive the 1.5 hours over there and get V2 K04 tune on my ECU.
There were problems flashing my ECU so they contacted their US HQ to figure out what was wrong. The whole time everyone was calm and reassuring. When they put the ECU back in my Body Control Module stopped working. Long story short my ECU is next day aired that day to Alabama and Im in a rental that they paid for.
ECU comes back flashed and the module is still bad. Could the Module of gone bad without the ECU problems? Possibly.Could APR claimed that it wasnt their fault and left me high and dry?? Yeah.. So there is zero balance in the UK so
its coming expressed from the US. I picked it up today and the V2 with the catless file(i was catted when I first installed the K04) is awesome!! Tire spin is once again happening @ 60 MPH. I love it again!!!
While my car was down they hooked me up with VIP tickets to a DTM and VW Racing Cup race, free food, pit passes the whole shebang, Andy (their Mechanic) gave a complete look over of my car fixing what needed to be fixed charging no labor and installed my brake Pads and Rotors for free due to my inconvenience(I had a rental the whole time so I wasn't that inconvenienced.) The only thing they charged me was for a new oil pan because I stripped the drain plug and JB welded it on. (I use a pump to change the oil takes me 5 minutes to do a whole oil change with the car on the ground) They didnt charge me labor for that either or for the oil and filter.
Bottom line is APR stood behind their product 100% and went the extra mile to make sure I was happy. I never once thought I was going to get screwed over by them.
Amanda,Keith and Evan are good people and they look out for the customer.
Yes, I did have ECU problems but like I sad they had my back the whole time.
People are called "APR fan boys" on forums. Was I before? No, not really (I have a BB DP) but now I am. They aren't the least expensive but their top notch quality,performance, and outstanding customer service sold me as a lifetime customer.

CFG9000

Ready to race!
Any new info on that DSG tune?? I don't even have my GTI yet (few more hours!!), but APR's reputation around here has me salivating over their product page.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Any new info on that DSG tune?? I don't even have my GTI yet (few more hours!!), but APR's reputation around here has me salivating over their product page.

I'm sure its in development, but there are SO many other things they're working on right now including the APR UK HQ startup. That's probably taking priority.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....

I'm going to bet it's debuted at Waterfest. Arin hinted that it is very very close.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I suggest going to the BBQ this year. They always have that technical "conference" at the end. I'll update those who arent going...but I'm sure they'll release all the information they can :)

Durock

Its pretty much every new "season" so the next one will be the summer sale.

It's Summer ......:happyanim:

Who does Halvie have to blow for the rest of us to get the Angry Panda Racing stickers? :D

Post picture(s)? (of the sticker, shame on you for thinking that)

I suggest going to the BBQ this year. They always have that technical "conference" at the end. I'll update those who arent going...but I'm sure they'll release all the information they can :)

When is this happening and is it at the Alabama offices?

Does that include their sway bars? Was thinking about picking one up.

I hope so, I would love to save a little on a front/rear pair.:icon_secta:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

A_Bowers

Always in October....Always at APR HQ in Auburn, AL

I'm gonna be there. I'm going to win the k04 and go balls deep this time.

Holla!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I'm gonna be there. I'm going to win the k04 and go balls deep this time.

Holla!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Haha not if I win it again!!

Can lightning strike twice here? :D