GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

unofficial 2.5L Golf MkVI Picture Thread

It exists!?!? Haha just playing man it looks good. I still think maybe lose that single blue stripe in the grill, or at least do two, one under each slat might look better to help with symmetry, with just the one it looks like its incomplete

i thought about doing 2 but it's impossible to make that thing work man. I had to use a heat gun and shape around.. I wanted the 2 chrome look but in blue but i guess we'll see how it goes. i might remove it soon. but i don't want to buy 2011 grill from ebay because they have fitment issues..

Nice, im trying to get rid of mine. They were nice at the start but i see everyone having them now. played out. btw what size tires you running?

I haven't seen a single person have them except on the forums. lol it's obviously going to be common because of price, but again it's a very unique rim.
215/40/18. there is a nice stretch but mine are 35+. what was yours?

azn_dubber

Ready to race!
I haven't seen a single person have them except on the forums. lol it's obviously going to be common because of price, but again it's a very unique rim.
215/40/18. there is a nice stretch but mine are 35+. what was yours?

Ive seen a few guys here in Toronto with them.. and ive seen an SUV with them too:thumbdown: still a very nice wheel dont get me wrong tho. And i got giant tires still .. lol. Embarrassed to say the size :yikes: If you got instagram check out pics of my car.. dont post pics on forum that often. @azndubber