GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

unofficial 2.5L Golf MkVI Picture Thread

i have some new cosmetic stuff sitting in my house waiting to be put on by friday, and I took off my blue trim off.. Hopefully will get the bumper holes filled, and be able to put my golf R side skirts on this time. /secret

PRobPDX

Coilovers will, but DriverGear springs are sold by VW. They're considered an accessory. Thus not voiding your suspension warranty

Yeah I already got a quote from the dealer on getting DG springs installed and they said they would match online prices for the parts. I just need to make up my mind on whether it's worth the cash or if I should wait a while and get coilovers.

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I already got a quote from the dealer on getting DG springs installed and they said they would match online prices for the parts. I just need to make up my mind on whether it's worth the cash or if I should wait a while and get coilovers.

Personally I think it is not worth it, but it's a matter of personal preference. The drop is very very subtle. I dont know about the exact amount but if you do a search in the forums, you'll find pictures. If you're looking for a inch or more drop, DG Springs are probably not the way to go

rc0224

Ready to race!