GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stock gti vs infiniti g35

nick11gti

So yesterday I was driving with my ex girlfriend (lol) and we pulled up to a light and a g35 pulled up next to us. it was the sedan and he started inching up and i knew he was gonna try to beat me off the line...so naturally i told my ex that i was gonna rip him and she told me not to. of course i didn't listen because i never do and i smoked him until we got to a busier area and he passed me, because i let off the gas and he cut me off...asshole haha. all in all, i'm happy with the outcome :thumbsup: lol

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
So yesterday I was driving with my ex girlfriend (lol) and we pulled up to a light and a g35 pulled up next to us. it was the sedan and he started inching up and i knew he was gonna try to beat me off the line...so naturally i told my ex that i was gonna rip him and she told me not to. of course i didn't listen because i never do and i smoked him until we got to a busier area and he passed me, because i let off the gas and he cut me off...asshole haha. all in all, i'm happy with the outcome :thumbsup: lol

haha my friend who drives a g35 needs to see this.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I don't think the g35 was racing lol even with the stage 1 reflash and intake I doubt I could take one. I've raced quite a bit of cars and know the GTI's limit lol but I'll race a car I know i'll lose to still haha

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Driving my dad's 03 G35 sedan after driving the GTI is a pretty revealing experience as that motor makes quite a lot of power.....and has better throttle response than our car I feel(no initial "lag", if anything the throttle is too jumpy)....Might not handle as well(it is a heavy car), but it definitely has a solid powertrain....

On that note, the 2011 M37 is even more impressive, all the power of the 03 G35, with 70 more bhp and 900 more rev.....:eek:

D

Deleted member 103021

you told your ex?

im guessing she broke up with you after this

aooooo

Passed Driver's Ed
coming from 3 different g35s, i call bullshit. g35s are very responsive and definitely has more power than the gti. too bad all g35 drivers are douche bags and thats why i sold mine and got something more sophisticated (if u will)

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I don't think this is realistic, specially not from a dig.

But stage2 pulls on a 350z HR, so you might be able to hold with him on a roll.

oh wait...are you stock?!

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
i donno guys, stock i'd hang with manual 350z with k&n intake and test pipes till mid 4th from a 1st gear roll.
stage 1 i put 5 cars on it. driver is a friend and he's very good.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I don't think this is realistic, specially not from a dig.

But stage2 pulls on a 350z HR, so you might be able to hold with him on a roll.

oh wait...are you stock?!

Hmm I call BS on the HR one. Low 13 sec car stock. No way. I owned one.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
i donno guys, stock i'd hang with manual 350z with k&n intake and test pipes till mid 4th from a 1st gear roll.

The older 350z's where nothing. If your buddies car is 2006 or older then nothing special. The newer 350z's are alot faster now but the older ones had 0-60 time in the 6 second range and 1/4 mile times in the mid to upper 14 second range.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002

:rolleyes: