GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sad Story ;(

b00stinmk6

Ready to race!
So last night I was on my way to pick up some food with my brother. See some Cobalt SS/TC, who began to mess with me. We ended up doing a run off a 35 roll. He put probably around 1/2 a car between us. After the run I was curious as to what he had done so I asked em and he said "Naw man i'm stock". His car didn't sound stock, i heard his turbo/intake. I refuse to believe that he was stock by the way his car pulled and how he chirped into 3rd (it was 90degrees outside). I am putting down 262 whp and around 290 wtq. Ive looked up Dynos on those SS/TC and they say 235-240whp and 250wtq. Why do people lie? Why can't they tell you what they actually have? I was curious... I hate these types of douche bags.

omes4life1

Ready to race!
dont mess with those SS/TC's ^ he's right one tune can pull 300+ whp. great car but exterior and interior looks wise, you win

JenkumLover

A Cobalt is so ugly and cheap looking that no amount of horsepower and speed could ever do anything to make it even remotely good.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
he could have been a better driver, possibly? and/or probably lying about his mods.

b00stinmk6

Ready to race!
I know with boltons they can make over 350whp but I refuse to believe I was pulled by a stock one. And not sure if he can "out-drive" DSG :)

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
I know with boltons they can make over 350whp but I refuse to believe I was pulled by a stock one. And not sure if he can "out-drive" DSG :)

at the end of the day he drove home in is his shitty interior american pos while you went home in german comfort dont stress it :p

SFLFAST

Banned
The interior excuse gets old. Ryan, those cars may make 240 stock but go look at their weight. They are about 2700lbs so its perfectly reasonable that you got beat by a stock one.

mk62011

Ready to race!
hahahah !! wait whats so special about the gti's interior compared to a cobalt ? oh wait ! .......... nothing....

Are you kidding me ? So you trying to saw that they are the same? quality and look ? Don't make me laugh. :bellyroll: