GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sad Story ;(

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
And at the end of the day, he still drives a Cobalt.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
hahahah !! wait whats so special about the gti's interior compared to a cobalt ? oh wait ! .......... nothing....

:lol::lol:
:laugh:

This guy got jokes!!! hahaha.

It goes like this: I ride around in comfort when I drive my Mk6. But those times my friend has picked me up in his 09 Cobalt SS TC, I can feel some good power but go crazy hearing plastic pieces shaking all around me. I hear so many clanks and I always feel such cheap plastic. The Cobalt is just a tough engine/drivetrain in a cheap car.

I'll give it to you. They are quick, but not much else.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
:lol::lol:
:laugh:

This guy got jokes!!! hahaha.

It goes like this: I ride around in comfort when I drive my Mk6. But those times my friend has picked me up in his 09 Cobalt SS TC, I can feel some good power but go crazy hearing plastic pieces shaking all around me. I hear so many clanks and I always feel such cheap plastic. The Cobalt is just a tough engine/drivetrain in a cheap car...

IE a Shitbox on steroids.

CMD

Ready to race!
hahahah !! wait whats so special about the gti's interior compared to a cobalt ? oh wait ! .......... nothing....

Yeah...ok. Chevy's interior's might as well be made from literal pieces of shit - especially say pre-2009 models. They are as visually unappealing as they are poorly designed and made of the cheapest materials and parts known to man. Your car is faster stock vs stock, but Id rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon than have to deal with driving one of those everyday. Just my 2 cents

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion

pull up to a valet stand in the GTI, and they come open your door.........pull up in a cobalt and they laugh hysterically........enough said.

cobalt (aka cavalier) = ZERO class

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
pull up to a valet stand in the GTI, and they come open your door.........pull up in a cobalt and they laugh hysterically........enough said.

cobalt (aka cavalier) = ZERO class

My last car was a 2004 Cavalier LS Sport. I will say this... it was a CHEAPLY put together car. The interior was of more plastic than Ive ever seen in my life. But (and this is a BIG but...) the 2.2 liter Ecotec engine it had NEVER skipped a beat in 120K miles. Not a hiccup. It was raspy, sluggish and noisy as hell, not a performance engine by any means, but not once did it leave me stranded. Sometimes do miss that car's simplicity...

Halvie

WOOSA
They are hideous like others mentioned. Hopefully they come out with a cruze ss with that motor. Would give that car a serious look.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
this is almost as good as saying the neon srt4 is the shit.......no matter how much you slice it and dice it, its still a neon.

i love it when these things roll up next to me when im driving my other car. its not even funny for me anymore at this point. But i still make them weep. (and it is 100% stock except for a K&N drop in filter)

This post could go on for days and days. I have nothing against the neon and cavaliers (or cobalt) of the world, they all have their place. But when i see a 4" open hole muffler hanging under the rear bumper, and its a neon or cobalt, i cant help but laugh.

There is a guy local to me, that i HAVE to take a picture of his car. It will make you all facepalm as soon as you see it. Ill see if i can snap a pic tomorrow. It will be the perfect pic for this thread.