GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**OEM Golf R LED Tails - Official Group Buy**

mark986

Ready to race!
Try contacting bKS first. I can't tell from the pic, but do you think you can drill into the flush black piece and screw that screw back into place? Can add some epoxy in the hole for extra strength.

ncelk

Got mine in on Saturday, installed with no issues.

I have xenon lights, no rear fog and a production date of 09/09.

I show according to looking online to change Byte 18 to "20".

Any one with xenons use this and did it work ok for you?

Changed it today. 20 worked perfectly!!!! Lovin the tails!

AaronC1

Ready to race!

OEM GTI

ALL tings OEM
2011 xenons, led tails no rear fog - using code 1F

Only thing I've noticed is with the stock tails and coding when the lights are on and you open the trunk lid the lights on the hatch would shut off and turn back on when the trunk is closed.

With led tails and coding the light on the trunk don't shut off when you open the trunk lid. Not a huge thing just curious if anyone else has noticed this. And if anyone is using a code that keeps them working like they used to.

GTAye1

Ready to race!
Any other Canadians still have their packages held up at customs?

Thu, 29.09.11 16:14 h
CA
The shipment has arrived at the import parcel center..

ncelk

Only thing I've noticed is with the stock tails and coding when the lights are on and you open the trunk lid the lights on the hatch would shut off and turn back on when the trunk is closed.

With led tails and coding the light on the trunk don't shut off when you open the trunk lid. Not a huge thing just curious if anyone else has noticed this. And if anyone is using a code that keeps them working like they used to.

Mine still turn off.........

AaronC1

Ready to race!

You coded your car with stock tails?

I would rather have the lights stay on if I had to choose one.

mrgoodbar

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine came in and I just installed them at work. I cant stop looking at my car now, Thanks again LODI!

If its saying its at the import parcel most likely its on its way to be delivered. Like many have said DHL and USPS are horrible at tracking. Mine said it was in San francisco and then when I went home they were on my door step.

theunderlord

Ready to race!
:eek:very VERY shitty Kev. Sent you a pm.:(

talked with BKS, they've handled everything perfectly, they're sending me out a replacement, no hassles!

:thumbsup:

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Those of you with broken tails or missing parts - have you all been taken care of? Good to see BKS took care of the broken tails - hopefully the others were also :)