GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Static Low Thread

untotenmk6

Ready to race!
Im running BC Racing coilovers. I believe they are the br extreme drop series. After having them for a few months i upgraded to swift springs to go even lower. My spring rates are 10k front to back. They come with front camber plates and I am running IDF rear camber arms. I also have spullen swaybar endlinks in the front to adjust for clearance. The rest is stock for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice[emoji106] my enkeis rs05rr just came in so im looking on running similar static low setup. Hardest thing for me will be getting as little camber with a small poke. I got 18×9.5et35 front 18x10et35 back. Im just worried on rubbing too much, a little rub is fine but to much can wreck the fenders ,ya nkow. Well thanks for the info man![emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Invidious

Ready to race!
Nice[emoji106] my enkeis rs05rr just came in so im looking on running similar static low setup. Hardest thing for me will be getting as little camber with a small poke. I got 18×9.5et35 front 18x10et35 back. Im just worried on rubbing too much, a little rub is fine but to much can wreck the fenders ,ya nkow. Well thanks for the info man![emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

The rear should fit. Mine are 18x10et30

POGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's mine

Attachments

• 20150925_150451.jpg
    20150925_150451.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 355
  • 20150925_150843.jpg
    20150925_150843.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 360

anticon

Ready to race!
I normally don't like black wheels, but they're working well here on your CW [emoji108]

adotscala

Passed Driver's Ed
Im running BC Racing coilovers. I believe they are the br extreme drop series. After having them for a few months i upgraded to swift springs to go even lower. My spring rates are 10k front to back. They come with front camber plates and I am running IDF rear camber arms. I also have spullen swaybar endlinks in the front to adjust for clearance. The rest is stock for now.

Hey any issues with the bc's making clunking noises? I have the EDK and 12kg springs front and rear. Driving around only when I hit the small spots in the road that are two uneven surfaces together I get a clunking sound. Not sure if it's normal for this stuff of a suspension with the dampening full stiff.
I checked everything in the suspension multiple times and can't find anything wrong.

adotscala

Passed Driver's Ed
I wouldn't think it'd make a difference. I've installed various coilovers made to go low and we've all haven't had issues with knocking frame at 24 FTG. Weird issue..

Update on this my axle isn't hitting anymore but I still have a weird sorta clunk on the driver side. Any ideas?

Invidious

Ready to race!
Hey any issues with the bc's making clunking noises? I have the EDK and 12kg springs front and rear. Driving around only when I hit the small spots in the road that are two uneven surfaces together I get a clunking sound. Not sure if it's normal for this stuff of a suspension with the dampening full stiff.
I checked everything in the suspension multiple times and can't find anything wrong.

Is there any wear on the strut tower from the endlink bracket on the strut boot? Check for wear on the swaybar aswell. Near where the endlinks mount. You may need adjustable endlinks or your sway is loose.

adotscala

Passed Driver's Ed
Is there any wear on the strut tower from the endlink bracket on the strut boot? Check for wear on the swaybar aswell. Near where the endlinks mount. You may need adjustable endlinks or your sway is loose.

Yea there's no wear. Except for the mark I made on the sway bar from when I had to grind the old one off lol. I uninstalled them and reinstalled them, they are tight Maybe too tight lol I have a tendency to over tighten things. But it was a pain to get them on for the first time I had to use a jack to jack up the sway bar to the proper height.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
lol Family Guy FTW. Looks great!