GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 2.5L 2010 DIY Build in Progress.

m1lfyJ

I may have overlooked this in your posts, but where did you find the projector fogs for your mk6? I've started to retro my Halogen ones, and then got lazy :(

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Nice detail dude. Once the rain stops and I get my new engine cover I'm going to take mine in for the full detail.

sr.mcdubber

Go Kart Champion
any reason you arent lower? I feel like your car would look amazing with even like a half an inch drop.. ; either way your car is awesome

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Are the seat covers you got washable? I've been looking into getting seat covers and the ones you got look sweet!

rc0224

Ready to race!
Great build! :D

Thanks

I may have overlooked this in your posts, but where did you find the projector fogs for your mk6? I've started to retro my Halogen ones, and then got lazy :(

I Purchase mine from ebay, and I've recently came across one that is for golf mk6 instead of mk5

Nice detail dude. Once the rain stops and I get my new engine cover I'm going to take mine in for the full detail.

Saw that new engine cover, looks great. Might do the same thing too :lo:

any reason you arent lower? I feel like your car would look amazing with even like a half an inch drop.. ; either way your car is awesome

I will be lowering a bit this week while have my car doing 60k maintance at a local shop, Cant wait

Are the seat covers you got washable? I've been looking into getting seat covers and the ones you got look sweet!

I dont think its possible to do a machine wash on these, but if you installed these properly, you wouldnt want to take them off...too much work

rc0224

Ready to race!
Rear has been lowered while having my car getting 60k maintance done at a local shop,
Heres a quick shot at the Waterwerks

Few goodies arrived

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
Cars looking absolutely amazing man, glad to see a 4 door black 2.5 buddie ;)

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Hey dude I had a question for you. I noticed in your description that you have a cf rear diffuser the ebay ones from china. I read that the fitment is terrible on them. Did you have to modify it in any way? Interested in getting one later down the road and Osir is crazy expensive.

rc0224

Ready to race!
Cars looking absolutely amazing man, glad to see a 4 door black 2.5 buddie ;)

Thanks heard you're getting air....jealous :drool::drool:

Hi where did you purchase your front lip?
Car looks great btw glad to see another 2.5L

ebay, its a replica one; and its falling apart since Im lowered

Hey dude I had a question for you. I noticed in your description that you have a cf rear diffuser the ebay ones from china. I read that the fitment is terrible on them. Did you have to modify it in any way? Interested in getting one later down the road and Osir is crazy expensive.

Ya I took my chance and it turns out ok...its not 100% fittment, but the clips goes in from the middle and had to start triming down the outter clips, but heyy its being bolt on at the bottom; therefore, no way it'll fall off...Hopefully lol :laugh:

rc0224

Ready to race!
Went across the boarder to pick these up

and got tax $50 for it :thumbdown:

& one of the rim had dents/scratches on it :( Not sure if ECS send me the dents/scratches one they had for sell, since its gone now after I made my purchased.

left them a Msg already and hope to hear from them soon .

rc0224

Ready to race!
Ecs gave me the partial store credits for the dent one and I can't wait to have them put on tomorrow

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Nice! looks really good man! I am digging the silver wheels with the chrome mirror caps. Looks really good on a black car.