GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 2.5L 2010 DIY Build in Progress.

Ironslice

Passed Driver's Ed
Your car looks absolutely stunning. Great job man!

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Everytime I see your front lip I want it more and more! Haha. Also digging the new wheels :thumbsup:

rc0224

Ready to race!
went to my friend's house warming party today, and this happened....new road :thumbdown:

due to this

stick out more pls :mad:

had the tire pressure check twice today...so far so good...

Will check again tmr

rc0224

Ready to race!
Everytime I see your front lip I want it more and more! Haha. Also digging the new wheels :thumbsup:

I know, the front lip makes the car looks alot more aggressive...but might go for a different lip after this one fall apart

as for the new wheels...dented one of it already :mad:

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
I know, the front lip makes the car looks alot more aggressive...but might go for a different lip after this one fall apart

as for the new wheels...dented one of it already :mad:

Dang! If you got them from ecs, they will honor the warranty and send you another one.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion

qzou3

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, rc0224! You tuned your car pretty good! I have a 2010 golf 2.5L and made several changes recently. I like the fog light you installed on your car. So can you give me the link where you bought them and the accessories? Thank you!

rc0224

Ready to race!
Hi, rc0224! You tuned your car pretty good! I have a 2010 golf 2.5L and made several changes recently. I like the fog light you installed on your car. So can you give me the link where you bought them and the accessories? Thank you!

I bought the fog light kit off ebay as well as the wiring