GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what kind of gas do you guys use?

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
just curious on this. i normally just put regular but once this tank goes to E im going to try and use premium and see if i notice any drivability difference.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
many threads on your topic.. search and u will find!

BUT

2.5L engine is fine on regular but 2.0T engine needs premium gasoline ONLY!
.. and u will deff feel the difference :)

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
euro is right. I will add that I would recommend using premium whenever you feel like your wallet can support it. I throw in premium most of the time anyway because it is better for your car.

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
i usually put in the mid grade and if im feeling like i have some extra cash lying around ill fill up with premium. but really cant notice any difference

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!

Techmonkey

Ready to race!
Premium since the second week I owned the car. I've read other articles similar to the one ChiGuyGolf2.5 posted and it seems worth the extra few dollars per tank.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
shell v-power, always. if i'm not near a shell and have to fill up, then bp 93. but always always premium.

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
I use 93 all the time, mostly Shell or Mobil. I prefer Shell but it just happens that Mobil is 2 blocks from me. Other times when I need gas and neither is near by, I would go with BP or Sunoco. I never use Getty, Gulf, etc, and I hate Lukoil :).