GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Renck

Ready to race!
Everytime I buy from usp my gummy bears come as a gummy brick lol.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

LOL

All items installed at my car:

Turbo muffler delete

20170827_123554.jpg

20170829_080822.jpg

Turbo outlet pipe

20170827_140140.jpg

Throttle pipe

20170827_200501.jpg

Test run

rsz_1screenshot.jpg

:happyanim:

Last weekend I learned that one of my wife's crafting machines is able to cut rubber and custom uploaded jpg's. So ordered some white rubber and cut me some tire stickers. Pleased with the outcome since I've been itching to order some from ECS, but couldn't justify $100 for stickers. This ended up being way cheaper :thumbup:

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

ahard48

Ready to race!
Eurojet downpipe install yesterday afternoon. Mated with my previously installed Beluga catback.

DP.jpg

gdub09

Ready to race!
Eurojet downpipe install yesterday afternoon. Mated with my previously installed Beluga catback.

View attachment 56079

Hows it sound? I was gonna get the beluga DP but I was curious how much more sound you get? Its pretty quiet with the just the Beluga catback until you're on it.

ahard48

Ready to race!
Hows it sound? I was gonna get the beluga DP but I was curious how much more sound you get? Its pretty quiet with the just the Beluga catback until you're on it.

Agreed, yes Beluga catback is quiet at times. Adding the DP added maybe just a little more noise at normal driving but when you give it a little more, entering 3k + rmps its got a nice change in tone and growls. Also gave some slight gurls once you let off the throttle. I have the catted section in & have the catless portion as well I might swap in instead. Waiting on RAI o2 sensor to ship but its taking forever!

doesn't throw off the tire balance?

I can't imagine it will, the letters are made from a really thin (1/16) nitrile rubber. I'm having it serviced and the tires rotated this Saturday, so I'll find out then.

Renck

Ready to race!

Nice! I'm planning to install an Eurojet catback this weekend with a Unitronic downpipe. Last piece for this project should arrive tomorrow.