GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Not sure if lighter rim or meatier tire

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Went from 18 inch stock rims with 235/40/18 PSS's to 17 inch (18 lbs) rims with 225/45/17 PSS's. Somehow gained a bit of traction. All tread wear were around 7/32nd's

Krog29

Ready to race!
Went stage 2 today after having the car for 4 years... I've missed out...

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Test fit the new prototype Side Skirt Splitter on the Golf R yesterday. It needs a little tweaking but it will compliment the front Splitter really well IMO.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Went from 18 inch stock rims with 235/40/18 PSS's to 17 inch (18 lbs) rims with 225/45/17 PSS's. Somehow gained a bit of traction. All tread wear were around 7/32nd's

when i went from 18 to 17's i too noticed that i had increased kick. lighter wheels will give you some increase in traction but be sure to be regularly checking for increased wear.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Picked up a pair of TT seats for a very good price.

Now to figure out how to wire these in.....

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
when i went from 18 to 17's i too noticed that i had increased kick. lighter wheels will give you some increase in traction but be sure to be regularly checking for increased wear.

I figured, if anything, I'd lose traction with lighter wheels but I'm pleasantly surprised. It's also a much smoother ride, loving the look and the feel of these new rims over stock.

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Test fit the new prototype Side Skirt Splitter on the Golf R yesterday. It needs a little tweaking but it will compliment the front Splitter really well IMO.

those look good. will they come primered when you start selling?

They'll come in black HDPE just like the front splitters we offer.

We have a pre-order with free shipping right now until they're in stock. :thumbup:

DutchPartsCo.BigCartel.com

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Do those seats have footwell lights for the backseat?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

They don't, but I am thinking of modding them to have them

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Im looking to get some more turbo sounds, Should I get a turbo muffler delete or a stage 2 intake pipe?