uglybastard

Autocross Champion

DELETE

Autocross Champion
just start bulking and buy a large

^ I want thissss. I need medium tho and its sold out :(

That hoodie is badass! Nice find Vic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahha yea I wanted 2X but it was sold out and they never emailed me when they got it in so I couldn’t wait and I watched a video on YouTube of a guy reviewing the Subaru one and I determined an XL would suffice. I’m 6’4” 290 lbs and it fits just right. I work out too and have a larger build so I was worried but it’s solid. Warm too! LETS GOOO!!![emoji1377]

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My wheel locks pissed me off this weekend and I feel like I half stripped one of them, so I just ordered 4 regular bolts and 4 new bolt covers to replace them.

Also picked up the weldwood today. Headliner work can begin this weekend.

Also got a complete quote on powdercoating my wheels. $580 all said and done. $125 a wheel for a tristage candy red, $20 a wheel for dismount/remount/rebalance, and free repair for the 1 curb rashed wheel. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do it, but it'll be in a couple months.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My wheel locks pissed me off this weekend and I feel like I half stripped one of them, so I just ordered 4 regular bolts and 4 new bolt covers to replace them.

Also picked up the weldwood today. Headliner work can begin this weekend.

Also got a complete quote on powdercoating my wheels. $580 all said and done. $125 a wheel for a tristage candy red, $20 a wheel for dismount/remount/rebalance, and free repair for the 1 curb rashed wheel. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do it, but it'll be in a couple months.

Once you see how quickly a professional thief will get those wheel locks off you'll ditch them forever. They do nothing to prevent your wheels from being stolen.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Once you see how quickly a professional thief will get those wheel locks off you'll ditch them forever. They do nothing to prevent your wheels from being stolen.

I've never felt like I needed them. I've just never cared enough to replace them. Now it's time. They're a pain in the ass and I'm always worried about losing my key.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion

I'd be happy to have them even if they twarted 1 amateur thief.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
If someone really wants the wheels, they will try their hardest to do so. Luckily in my area, there hasnt been many cases of that sort.

Years ago, early 2000's, someone tried to steal my mustang (V6 nothing special but my "first real" car, tastefully modded) even took out the ignition column, used gloves (no fingerprints were found).

Phur

Autocross Champion
I looked a bit before work. I didn’t find any yet. But I found this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk